No announcement yet.

Isreal to send death squads into Egypt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom!
    I don't think this is like what happened in Ukraine and Iran. It appears the people are rising up against the Zionist puppet Mubarek.

By the way, you're right about the Klitschkos being sucked in to the "Orange" revolution, the same way as so many people here are fooled by the Zionists in different ways. But that doesn't change the fact that people like Teddy Atlas, Ross Greenberg and Al Bernstein hate all goyim including the Klitschkos.

I just read a Bernstein interview on maxboxing where he bashes and discredits Willie Pep, saying he's not really an ATG. It seems every one of us is garbage in their minds.

I don't hold it against the Klitschkos that they've been fooled by the Zionists, because to some extent at one time or another, virtually all of us have.
    Vitali also ran for mayor of kiev with the same party. They are zionist puppets if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
      Vitali also ran for mayor of kiev with the same party. They are zionist puppets if you ask me.
      Oh they also have jewish ancestors. It's really a suprise you like the Klitschkos so much

Comment

Is that why you hate the Klitschkos and their fans?

Like I said before, virtually everyone has been fooled by the Zionists to one extent or another, including myself.

It was only during their 2006 bombing of Lebanon, when they destroyed the country's infrastructure and killed at least 1,000 civilians (including hundreds of women and children), that I finally "woke up" and realized what they are all about.
        yes I can't stand zionist puppets like George Bush , Ross Greenburg, Vitali Klitschko, Teddy Atlas, President Mubarak, Wladimir Klitschko and Max Kellerman

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          It's not and that's why these idiots posting this and supporting it or believing it have no credibility. These discussions shouldn't take place in a boxing forum.
          ohhh shut the **** up !! You are one big hypocrite.

Weren't you the one who was citing verses of the Quran to make it look bad? Copying stuff from other websites and pasting it here to defame Muslims and Palestinians and defend Zionists?

You say that these discussions don't belong in a boxing forum, yet when these discussions do take place youre always in it. In fact, 99% of your posts on BoxingScene are about Islam, Muslims, Israel, Palestina and etcetera. When was the last time you posted in the actual boxing-related section?

Comment

That's not why you hate the Klitschkos.

You never post anything negative about Bush, Mubarek, Atlas etc. but you constantly bash the Klitschkos.
            Because Bush, Mubarek, Atlas aren't boring unskilled boxers.

Why do you think I hate the klitschkos?

Comment

I too have some Jewish ancestry too. It's a religion not a race.
              That's debatable.

The Klitschkos are Orthodox christians and have built churches in the Ukraine (if they were Jewish, the US media would love them and give them a lot of attention - they'd be on Good Morning America like Yuri Foreman was, Teddy Atlas wouldn't hate them, and Ross Greenberg would have all their fights on HBO!)
              Less contention with this.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                ohhh shut the **** up !! You are one big hypocrite.

Weren't you the one who was citing verses of the Quran to make it look bad? Copying stuff from other websites and pasting it here to defame Muslims and Palestinians and defend Zionists?

You say that these discussions don't belong in a boxing forum, yet when these discussions do take place youre always in it. In fact, 99% of your posts on BoxingScene are about Islam, Muslims, Israel, Palestina and etcetera. When was the last time you posted in the actual boxing-related section?
                Oh touchy this morning aren't we...

90% of my posts? Really? Let's not exaggerate......

Comment

I too have some Jewish ancestry too. It's a religion not a race.

The Klitschkos are Orthodox christians and have built churches in the Ukraine (if they were Jewish, the US media would love them and give them a lot of attention - they'd be on Good Morning America like Yuri Foreman was, Teddy Atlas wouldn't hate them, and Ross Greenberg would have all their fights on HBO!)
                  Wlad fought on HBO until after the Ibragimov fight. That was also the time I started to hate Wladimir. coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    Oh touchy this morning aren't we...

90% of my posts? Really? Let's not exaggerate......
                    shut up. I hate you.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                      shut up. I hate you.
                      convert to christianity brother. Your life will be much better.

Comment

Working...
                      X