No announcement yet.

Prime Isreal Vasquez vs Manny Pacquaio who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Isreal Vasquez vs Manny Pacquaio who wins

They were both in the same weight class, similiar styles in that they both love to brawl, both are hard punchers. I do see pac's advantage in speed and foot work giving izzy all kinds of hell, adding another mexican onto pac man's list.
    Isreal Vasquez
    0.00%
    Manny Pacquaio
    100.00%

Izzy never fared too highly on the chin-o-meter as he had been knocked down on several occassions. The only time Pacquiao had ever been genuinely knocked down past 112lbs he came back and knocked the dude out the next round.

Comment

it went a little something like this;

Comment

Can you guys move this to the Fantasy forum? This ain't the place to talk about this.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
          it went a little something like this;

I forgot about that. I saw a couple of 10min long videos of that unedited sparring footage somewhere a few years back too.

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
            They were both in the same weight class, similiar styles in that they both love to brawl, both are hard punchers. I do see pac's advantage in speed and foot work giving izzy all kinds of hell, adding another mexican onto pac man's list.
            Izzy used to be the sparring partner for the pre-Barrera-demolition Pacquiao. Pacman always got the better of Vazquez. Never mind the power, Izzy can't handle Pacquiao's speed. I think there was even a video of that, true story.

Comment

Prime Izzy Vazquez was at 122, which "prime" version of the PacMan will you match him with?

130-Pac? vs. Marquez, Morales, Barrera

135-Pac? vs Diaz

140-Pac? vs. Hatton

145-Pac? vs de la Hoya, Cotto

even the 1-handed Pacquiao that hammered Marquez at 126 will blow away Vazquez!

Comment

Working...
              X