Israel votes to ease blockade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/mid...t/10338199.stm

Vote goes utterly unannounced and uncommented on by Boxingscene's anti-semites.
    The truth is they were getting off easy with a blockade: Countries like Iran or Saudia Arabia would have deported every last person from Gaza. Notice how none of the Israel bashers made a sound when the Kurds were being treated FAR worse by Muslim countries?

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
      Squealpiggy is soo dimwitted. This vote means nothing at all. Israel still have a chokehold on Gaza and Palestine.
      A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.........

This article is about the city. For the territory, see Gaza Strip. For other uses, see Gaza (disambiguation).
      Gaza

Skyline of Gaza, 2007

Coat of arms of Gaza

Gaza
      Arabic غزة
      Governorate Gaza
      Government City (from 1994[1])
      Also spelled Ghazzah (officially)
      Gaza City (unofficially)

Coordinates 31°31′N 34°27′E / 31.517°N 34.45°E / 31.517; 34.45Coordinates: 31°31′N 34°27′E / 31.517°N 34.45°E / 31.517; 34.45
      Population 449,221[2] (2009)
      Jurisdiction 45,000 dunams (45[3] km²)

Founded in 15th Century BCE
      Head of Municipality Rafiq Tawfiq al-Makki
      Gaza (Arabic: غزة‎ Ghazza, Arabic pronunciation: [ˈɣazːa]; Hebrew: עזה‎ "Azza", Hebrew pronunciation: [ˈʕaza]; also referred to as Gaza City) is a Palestinian city in the Gaza Strip, with a population of about 410,000, making it the largest city in the Palestinian territories.

Inhabited since at least the 15th century BC, Gaza has been dominated by several different people and empires throughout its history. The Philistines made it a part of their pentapolis after the Ancient Egyptians had ruled it for nearly 350 years. Under the Romans and later the Byzantines, Gaza experienced relative peace and its port flourished. In 635 AD, it became the first city in Palestine to be conquered by the Rashidun army and quickly developed into a center of Islamic law. However, by the time the Crusaders invaded the city, it was in ruins. In later centuries, Gaza experienced several hardships—from Mongol raids to floods and locusts, reducing it to a village by the 16th century when it was incorporated into the Ottoman Empire. During the first half of Ottoman rule, the Ridwan dynasty controlled Gaza and under them the city went through an age of great commerce and peace.

Gaza fell to British forces during World War I, becoming a part of the British Mandate of Palestine. As a result of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, Egypt administered the newly-formed Gaza Strip territory and several improvements were undertaken in the city. Gaza was captured by Israel in the Six-Day War in 1967, but in 1993, the city was transferred to the Palestinian National Authority. Following the 2006 election, conflict broke out as the Fatah party seemed unwilling to transfer power to Hamas, resulting in Hamas taking power in Gaza by force. Since then Gaza has been under a blockade by Israel and Egypt.

The primary economic activities of Gaza are small-scale industries, agriculture and labor. However, the economy has been devastated by the blockade and recurring conflicts. Most of Gaza's inhabitants adhere to Islam, although there exists a Christian minority. Gaza has a very young population with roughly 75% being under the age of 25, and today the city has one of the highest population densities in the world—refugees make up over half of the residents.

Comment

I'm supposed to be overjoyed because Israel are now allowing more goods into Gaza? You are a foolish wanker. Abuse of Palestinians by Israeli's is widespread. Israel still occupy Palestinian territory. I'm sorry but Israel gets no credit from me.

Israel have a recognised State. The Palestinians Have Nothing. Not even a recognised state.

Dont sit there and tell me what I believe, or question my sincerity. I pray for the Palestinian people. They are all I care about. I don't give a **** about zionists.

So shut your ****ing face ****. Don't try and smear me with the 'anti-semite' label because it is old wanker.

**** you.

Why are they stupid? Did you even bother watching it?

Oh I forgot. I'm talking to a silly ****ing Yank who only believes what FOX NEWS tells him.

**** off idiot. You don't know **** about the Middle East.

**** you Stone Roses and Freedom fighter....ALL THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT MIDDLE EAST ARE ****!!

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
          A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.........

This article is about the city. For the territory, see Gaza Strip. For other uses, see Gaza (disambiguation).
          Gaza

Skyline of Gaza, 2007

Coat of arms of Gaza

Gaza
          Arabic غزة
          Governorate Gaza
          Government City (from 1994[1])
          Also spelled Ghazzah (officially)
          Gaza City (unofficially)

Coordinates 31°31′N 34°27′E / 31.517°N 34.45°E / 31.517; 34.45Coordinates: 31°31′N 34°27′E / 31.517°N 34.45°E / 31.517; 34.45
          Population 449,221[2] (2009)
          Jurisdiction 45,000 dunams (45[3] km²)

Founded in 15th Century BCE
          Head of Municipality Rafiq Tawfiq al-Makki
          Gaza (Arabic: غزة‎ Ghazza, Arabic pronunciation: [ˈɣazːa]; Hebrew: עזה‎ "Azza", Hebrew pronunciation: [ˈʕaza]; also referred to as Gaza City) is a Palestinian city in the Gaza Strip, with a population of about 410,000, making it the largest city in the Palestinian territories.

Inhabited since at least the 15th century BC, Gaza has been dominated by several different people and empires throughout its history. The Philistines made it a part of their pentapolis after the Ancient Egyptians had ruled it for nearly 350 years. Under the Romans and later the Byzantines, Gaza experienced relative peace and its port flourished. In 635 AD, it became the first city in Palestine to be conquered by the Rashidun army and quickly developed into a center of Islamic law. However, by the time the Crusaders invaded the city, it was in ruins. In later centuries, Gaza experienced several hardships—from Mongol raids to floods and locusts, reducing it to a village by the 16th century when it was incorporated into the Ottoman Empire. During the first half of Ottoman rule, the Ridwan dynasty controlled Gaza and under them the city went through an age of great commerce and peace.

Gaza fell to British forces during World War I, becoming a part of the British Mandate of Palestine. As a result of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, Egypt administered the newly-formed Gaza Strip territory and several improvements were undertaken in the city. Gaza was captured by Israel in the Six-Day War in 1967, but in 1993, the city was transferred to the Palestinian National Authority. Following the 2006 election, conflict broke out as the Fatah party seemed unwilling to transfer power to Hamas, resulting in Hamas taking power in Gaza by force. Since then Gaza has been under a blockade by Israel and Egypt.

The primary economic activities of Gaza are small-scale industries, agriculture and labor. However, the economy has been devastated by the blockade and recurring conflicts. Most of Gaza's inhabitants adhere to Islam, although there exists a Christian minority. Gaza has a very young population with roughly 75% being under the age of 25, and today the city has one of the highest population densities in the world—refugees make up over half of the residents.
          More proof of what I've always said: Gaza doesn't belong to the Arabs as they stole it from someone else via conquest so they have no business whinging about someone taking it from them.

Poet

Comment

Why are they stupid? Did you even bother watching it?

Oh I forgot. I'm talking to a silly ****ing Yank who only believes what FOX NEWS tells him.

**** off idiot. You don't know **** about the Middle East.
            **** Fox News

all you know about the middle east is youtube propaganda well that and what everyone else says.

you have no opinion of your own its just regurgitated bull**** everyone else says

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              **** Fox News

all you know about the middle east is youtube propaganda well that and what everyone else says.

you have no opinion of your own its just regurgitated bull**** everyone else says

You don't know ****. Don't even bother posting about this topic again you redneck, hillbily, hick piece of ****.

Comment

You don't know ****. Don't even bother posting about this topic again you redneck, hillbily, hick piece of ****.
                haha American Hick > Aussie Fag

just because you watch youtube videos doesnt mean you know what your talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  haha American Hick > Aussie Fag

just because you watch youtube videos doesnt mean you know what your talking about.
                  Go tell them midnight special!!........

Why not have a debate with this idiot without any youtube just the knowledge within their cranium...
                  I'll pick Piggy over both Freedom fighter and Stone Roses...These two have mud in place of their gray matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
                    Go tell them midnight special!!........

Why not have a debate with this idiot without any youtube just the knowledge within their cranium...
                    I'll pick Piggy over both Freedom fighter and Stone Roses...These two have mud in place of their gray matter.
                    it wouldnt even be fair.

it would be like Germany vs. Australia in this years world cup

Comment

Muslims are the biggest hypocrites. WHat Israel does to them is the same thing that muslims do to Christians in Islamic countries.

Comment

Working...
                      X