Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fans Not Worried About Klitschko, They Want Me-Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
    So which is it? He doesn't deserve to unify or he needs to stop babysitting the belt and unify to improve his resume.

Know what? Nevermind don't even answer. Smh.

Boxing fans boy I tell you.
    Why does he need to unify to improve his resume? smh etc etc blah blah bore off. You defend him to the hilt lol stone me..

Ortiz has passed wbc vada, stiverne dont want an eliminator so fight the cuban old man.
    Dillian Whyte is ranked 4th and is happy to come out in June.. dont hear him calling out anyone in top 5 of his own sanctioning body.. just unifications for money that he doesnt deserve because he can barely pull a muscle never mind a crowd.

Can tear one though I'll give him that.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      Why does he need to unify to improve his resume? smh etc etc blah blah bore off. You defend him to the hilt lol stone me..

Ortiz has passed wbc vada, stiverne dont want an eliminator so fight the cuban old man.
      Dillian Whyte is ranked 4th and is happy to come out in June.. dont hear him calling out anyone in top 5 of his own sanctioning body.. just unifications for money that he doesnt deserve because he can barely pull a muscle never mind a crowd.

Can tear one though I'll give him that.
      I defend all fighters against dumb criticism. It just becomes a problem to you people when the defense is of fighters of a certain color. So let's not take it there.

The unification of the titles in the heavyweight division would be a wonderful thing and great for the sport. But fanboys don't want what's best for the sport they want what's best for their loved ones and what's worse for their hated ones.

Stop trying to parent the heavyweight division and let them unify.
      Last edited by -PBP-; 02-25-2017, 05:42 PM.

Comment

I defend all fighters against dumb criticism. It just becomes a problem to you people when the defense is of fighters of a certain color. So let's not take it their.

The unification of the titles in the heavyweight division would be a wonderful thing and great for the sport. But fanboys don't want what's best for the sport they want what's best for their loved ones and what's worse for their hated ones.

Stop trying to parent the heavyweight division and let them unify.
        Dont insinuate racism without proof. you're inclinating I have a problem with Deontay Wilder because of his colour.. then why would i support Anthony Joshua? Why would i not blindly follow Tyson Fury who i think is a terrible excuse for human decency ?

Why do I rate 3 black fighters in the top 10 of my current P4P list? two of which are American? i must be racist and xenophobic right? You dont have a problem when 1hour turns all xenophobic slagging off brits at every opportunity.

Whilst people have been crying out for the division to be unified for years.. in the time it hasnt the respective belt holders still faced what people thought were hard challenges despite not unifying, the same cant be said for Wilder when the vast majority of the boxing public think his record is paltry for someone calling out everyone for unification.

I disagree with you.. that doesnt make me racist, Put that card back in your deck and stop hiding behind made up agendas, its boring as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
          Parker's team is already stalling and ducking. ""We've made no secret we would like to fight Deontay," Barry said. "We'd like to unify those belts."

Barry said based on Parker's next fight being delayed from April 1 that it would be more likely that a Wilder fight would be in August or September."
          http://www.espn.in/boxing/story/_/id...et-unify-belts

**** August and September. That's too far out. Parker doesn't need 4-5 months to prepare for Wilder. This is why Parker wanted to debut this year in April to stall it out. Gotta be conscious of the boxing politics involved.

Far as Ortiz/Whyte/Stiverne, whatever the WBC decides but Whyte isn't returning until June so he says.
          Parker is too busy fighting a mandatory. I know you Wilder fans are living in fantasy land soaking up everything Beyonce claims but the man is the biggest ducker in belt holder history. Parker expressed interest in a unification and what does Deontay do? He tries to organise a fight with Wawrzyk. So Parker did the right thing and schedule a date with wis mando Hughie. Wilder will fight Jason Gavern after Wahington

Comment

Dont insinuate racism without proof. you're inclinating I have a problem with Deontay Wilder because of his colour.. then why would i support Anthony Joshua? Why would i not blindly follow Tyson Fury who i think is a terrible excuse for human decency ?

Why do I rate 3 black fighters in the top 10 of my current P4P list? two of which are American? i must be racist and xenophobic right? You dont have a problem when 1hour turns all xenophobic slagging off brits at every opportunity.

Whilst people have been crying out for the division to be unified for years.. in the time it hasnt the respective belt holders still faced what people thought were hard challenges despite not unifying, the same cant be said for Wilder when the vast majority of the boxing public think his record is paltry for someone calling out everyone for unification.

I disagree with you.. that doesnt make me racist, Put that card back in your deck and stop hiding behind made up agendas, its boring as ****.
            I'm not claiming racism I'm just stating facts. Y'all kiss my ass when I defend GGG and Kovalev but have issues when it's Wilder and Ward. You insinuated that I had some type of bias in your first response so I addressed it. It's you that's getting extra defensive so maybe I touched a nerve.

It is irrational and unfair to criticize a fighters resume in one post and then have an issue with him trying to prove himself against top opposition by unifying in another. It makes no sense. Joshua won his title from the worst heavyweight title holder in boxing history. A guy that won his title from a freak accident. None of these guys have standout resumes and need to fight each other to prove who is the best.

Comment

I'm not claiming racism I'm just stating facts. Y'all kiss my ass when I defend GGG and Kovalev but have issues when it's Wilder and Ward. You insinuated that I had some type of bias in your first response so I addressed it. It's you that's getting extra defensive so maybe I touched a nerve.

It is irrational and unfair to criticize a fighters resume in one post and then have an issue with him trying to prove himself against top opposition by unifying in another. It makes no sense. Joshua won his title from the worst heavyweight title holder in boxing history. A guy that won his title from a freak accident. None of these guys have standout resumes and need to fight each other to prove who is the best.
              Stating i have a problem with boxers of colour is not fact, especially when you have no proof.

I dont think ive ever posted on here stating GGG and kovalev are anything lol. You're clearly lumping me with Freedom and BigDramaShow and others that may think like that who i regularly see you arguing with but i dont support White eastern european boxers and negate black american boxers whatsoever.

Ward is my P4P number 1...

I regularly see you commenting to the defense of Wilder and most of the time you are clearly unwilling to accept the opinion of those who differ on him to yourself, as is the case here.
              I had a quote from you in my sig the other day where you compared him to Ali..

If that isnt Bias i dont know what is.

I have comprehensively explained why i believe Wilders 8 year pro career and 2 year/5 defense reign constitutes a better class of opponent than parker or AJ. AJ is making moves much quicker, is more marketable and IMO is arguably a better boxer. You do not agree, you have stated as much in the posts I have seen in the past.

Now kindly leave this conversation dead in the water, exactly where it was when you implied i was racist without the tiniest shred of evidence.

Comment

Stating i have a problem with boxers of colour is not fact, especially when you have no proof.

I dont think ive ever posted on here stating GGG and kovalev are anything lol. You're clearly lumping me with Freedom and BigDramaShow and others that may think like that who i regularly see you arguing with but i dont support White eastern european boxers and negate black american boxers whatsoever.

Ward is my P4P number 1...

I regularly see you commenting to the defense of Wilder and most of the time you are clearly unwilling to accept the opinion of those who differ on him to yourself, as is the case here.
                I had a quote from you in my sig the other day where you compared him to Ali..

If that isnt Bias i dont know what is.

I have comprehensively explained why i believe Wilders 8 year pro career and 2 year/5 defense reign constitutes a better class of opponent than parker or AJ. AJ is making moves much quicker, is more marketable and IMO is arguably a better boxer. You do not agree, you have stated as much in the posts I have seen in the past.

Now kindly leave this conversation dead in the water, exactly where it was when you implied i was racist without the tiniest shred of evidence.
                Yeah because I was dead ass serious calling him the greatest fighter of all time You're very gullible and lack a sense of humor I see. I'm flattered at how convincing I can be when I make a troll post in a dumb thread.

You probably see me defending him because he's the hot topic of conversation this week since he has a fight this weekend. You can't compare his career progression to Joshua because Wilder started boxing late and his early pro career was basically an extension of his brief amateur career.

Ultimately, I want to see AJ, Wilder, Fury and Ortiz fight each other to see who is the best. I thought most boxing fans would love that but apparently I'm wrong. Oh well.

Comment

Yeah because I was dead ass serious calling him the greatest fighter of all time You're very gullible and lack a sense of humor I see. I'm flattered at how convincing I can be when I make a troll post in a dumb thread.

You probably see me defending him because he's the hot topic of conversation this week since he has a fight this weekend. You can't compare his career progression to Joshua because Wilder started boxing late and his early pro career was basically an extension of his brief amateur career.

Ultimately, I want to see AJ, Wilder, Fury and Ortiz fight each other to see who is the best. I thought most boxing fans would love that but apparently I'm wrong. Oh well.
                  You don't rabidly defend him at other times then? oh ok..

He only had like...5 or 6 more amatuer fights than Wilder and started at 18 years old. He did nothing until 2010 when he won ABA other than win the haringey box cup which is the equivalent to the golden gloves Wilder won.

But like every other Wilder rose eyed spectacle fan you keep telling yourself that wilders poor record is an extension to a brief amatuer career, an excuse that AJ is never afforded when we bring up the fact he's fighting klitschko in his 19th professional bout.

And throughout all of that reply to me, you couldnt bring yourself to acknowledge that you mistakenly tarnished me as a racist because of YOUR agenda! the agenda that states anyone who doesnt agree with you on deontay wilder is an Eastern European loving, black american hating racist.

Ignored.

Comment

You don't rabidly defend him at other times then? oh ok..

He only had like...5 or 6 more amatuer fights than Wilder and started at 18 years old. He did nothing until 2010 when he won ABA other than win the haringey box cup which is the equivalent to the golden gloves Wilder won.

But like every other Wilder rose eyed spectacle fan you keep telling yourself that wilders poor record is an extension to a brief amatuer career, an excuse that AJ is never afforded when we bring up the fact he's fighting klitschko in his 19th professional bout.

And throughout all of that reply to me, you couldnt bring yourself to acknowledge that you mistakenly tarnished me as a racist because of YOUR agenda! the agenda that states anyone who doesnt agree with you on deontay wilder is an Eastern European loving, black american hating racist.

Ignored.
                    oh stop You had a preconceived notion about me because of a troll post I made comparing Wilder to Ali. I'll gladly accept your ignore. Anyone that is not excited about a heavyweight unification has ulterior motives other than wanting to see the best fight the best.

Comment

oh stop You had a preconceived notion about me because of a troll post I made comparing Wilder to Ali. I'll gladly accept your ignore. Anyone that is not excited about a heavyweight unification has ulterior motives other than wanting to see the best fight the best.
                      I couldnt help myself with this because i thought i might get an admission that you were wrong to label someone a racist given how much you hate them so much but i was wrong..

I will say this though, if you think Wilder vs any other belt holder is best vs best on either side.. you are sadly mistaken.

Wilder / AJ come nowhere near Ortiz in terms of boxing skill and/or ability.

I also dont know how a white british person can have an ulterior motive for wanting to see a black american wanting to fight a Cuban rather than an englishman. If it were klitschko being white and eastern european I could maybe understand your misplaced accusation but... LOL.

see ya

Comment

Working...
                      X