No announcement yet.

Riots in Sweden!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    French prisons are effectively radical mosques now. hope Europe wakes up before it's too late.
    British prisons soon. It will sweep europe even more.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      I might believe guys like Swedish police officers who work on street level rather than some newspaper reports with agendas. This cop is being investigated because he spoke out about it...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ed-hate-speech

Sweden (and Norway) also officially don't collect such data:

http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/sweden-re...migrant-crime/

And the Swedish minister has refused to collect and release the actual statistics:

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/mi...nktas-ursprung

So if you want to keep believing a newspaper report over a country that officially doesn't even collect, analyse and release such data, then keep burying your head and believing what you read in the news.
      I'll look more into it, I'm curious.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        you'd have to ask a ******ed liberal from Sweden for an answer because i have no idea. look up Swedish Police Code 291.
        Just saw that today, they have a separate code for immigrants, that's wild.

Comment

https://youtu.be/sEeXd9b01uY

whos that dude in a scooter

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            I guess that same reason it happens in the UK. The authorities don't want to be branded as racist and "Islamaphobic".

Look at the Rotherham scandal in the UK. The police and local government turned a blind eye to 1400 young girls (many kids) being groomed, drugged and raped by Muslim grooming gangs because they didn't want to be branded racist, it's all been admitted. That one town is just the tip of the iceberg, it happens in every town and city and it gets covered up for these reasons.

And this is not an anti-muslim post of course, most are decent people and there's bad apples in all races and religions but there is huge problems coming out of their communities that can't be ignored and it's a two-tier policing system for it right now. One rule for them, one for everyone else it seems.

The cover ups go deep. It's not just the fear of being branded racist too, it's also the fear of a very violent backlash.
            When will your Brits finally start not giving a **** what liberal pansy's who have absolutely no moral high ground are calling you?
            Here in America it's starting to become a badge of honor to be called racist/****phobe/bigot/islamaphobe or whatever other ringer the left comes up with.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

55 NO GO ZONES AREA IN SWEDEN

fokers are stoopid
              Just watched a report, where they say France has 10 times more No Go Zones, and it was from 2015.

Comment

These Muzzo's I tell ya...

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  Just watched a report, where they say France has 10 times more No Go Zones, and it was from 2015.
                  They should officially start calling those zones little "isis town"

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    When will your Brits finally start not giving a **** what liberal pansy's who have absolutely no moral high ground are calling you?
                    Here in America it's starting to become a badge of honor to be called racist/****phobe/bigot/islamaphobe or whatever other ringer the left comes up with.
                    This country is full of cucks now. Can you imagine this stuff happening in the old days of the British Empire?

In the past, kids as young as 15 were lying about their age to go and fight for what they believe is right and for their country. Imagine todays 15 year olds doing that? no chance in hell.

I'm not actually that patriotic, nor do i advocate war. I'm actually fairly liberal in a lot of aspects but i grew up in a very multi-cultural area in the UK with very high % of Muslims and i can say that i believe their ideology they want to push onto society does not fit with countries like the UK, it's very dangerous. There's a lot of them that hate our culture and way of life and want to destroy it with their ideology. The one's that don't and seem to be "moderate muslims" - well actually, they're basically just atheist but too scared to say it due to repercussions from the islamic community around them. Many do have extreme views.

It seems a lot of the people calling for open borders, denying there's a problem with extreme islam and all those kinds of things are the people that live nowhere near the communities they live in, they didn't grow up around it like i did. They can label me racist or whatever they want. I know i'm not. I'm just not afraid to speak about experience and highlight there is real problems.

Ignoring/denying it very dangerous. The "social justice warriors" and far left people are only adding to the problem. It's mostly because they want to be seen as "accepting" and "good" people with morals. The truth is that fear is crippling and they fear being branded racist or any other tag, so they're crippled by that fear and just go along with it to the point where they have now deluded themselves and have a warped and distorted vision of reality and truth.

Comment

Donald Trump is Nostradamus

Comment

Working...
                      X