Laras wife------

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Right! That Too!
    All this gay stuff you would think we were on a MMA site. "Not that there's anything wrong with that" Seinfeld voice

IG: Lopez_Boxing

Comment

Yeah, she has curves, but she's just this side of being a moose. Give her 5-10 years. Better start hitting the gym now!

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
        Not really into it buddy. She is built like a defensive lineman. Has a piggy face too.

I love big women, she is not built like a lineman, she is thick and juicy and soft, big natural boobs and big natural ass and curves, her face is not ugly at all.

now if she is decent and loyal woman than Lara is a lucky man to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          Yeah, she has curves, but she's just this side of being a moose. Give her 5-10 years. Better start hitting the gym now!
          She works out. she posts videos of her hitting the weights and jogging

A post shared by Yudi Lara (@yudilara) on

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            She works out. she posts videos of her hitting the weights and jogging

A post shared by Yudi Lara (@yudilara) on

Guess she's just a big girl. Hey, if Lara digs her, that's all that counts. I like a woman with some meat on her, but she's a little too thick for my taste.

Comment

Kinda like Shamoo like free willy!

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                He seems to have some things in order https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...M:&vet=1&w=401
                I'd pork................

Comment

So Lara faces this fat ass Cruiserweight everyday but can't step up and face GGG !? Bull****

Comment

Some of you guys never been with Cuban women, they are the freakiest in the sack. She's thick as hell and can get it. Some of you guys just don't get it, I bet my life that woman can cook her ass off. Thick,****able and can cook me some comida Cubana that's good living right there.

In Miami all my life, all of the Cuban ex- girlfriends and women are very caring and love to please. Some of just don't know until you try, check out Angelina Castro or Google her. That gordita can get down
                    Last edited by PRchamp; 02-21-2017, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      Guess she's just a big girl. Hey, if Lara digs her, that's all that counts. I like a woman with some meat on her, but she's a little too thick for my taste.
                      Can you post an example of the type of woman you dig with some meat on her?

Comment

Working...
                      X