Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Promoter: Ward's Side Not Responding, Deadlines Loom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward is giving Canelo a real run for his money in terms of biggest f@gg0t in boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      I never said I wouldn't mind watching it again. I just wouldn't lose sleep over it not happening because what I saw was enough to show me Ward was clearly the superior fighter. The majority complaining (crying) are the ones who are simply sour graping their guy lost and can't let go until their guy wins wither the second or on the third fight.
      KITTY IS RIGHT, your a cun7 mate, ward lost end of.
      pacman vs marquez was a one way street but well worth watching regardless of winner they fought all the way, marquez won three of them and finally by brutal ko yet, nobody is expecting a rematch because the wrong doing has been corrected by the great juan manuel marquez eliminating the need for fair judgement.
      ward doesnt get engaged through choice, he doesnt have the defensive skill of blocking the shots like fmj, he just holds instead and thats not superior skill in ANYBODIES view except yours.
      this was a fight between sergei kovalev and andre ward....you do realise that dont you? heres the fight scorecard and incase your unable to decipher it being the novice boxing fan that you are, you need to look at the "final punch stat report" this is where you need to look.....https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rc...86880598540055

Comment

I never said I wouldn't mind watching it again. I just wouldn't lose sleep over it not happening because what I saw was enough to show me Ward was clearly the superior fighter. The majority complaining (crying) are the ones who are simply sour graping their guy lost and can't let go until their guy wins wither the second or on the third fight.
        Huh?
        He was clearly the superior fighter? How do you figure that? He got dropped, took a beating while his opponent was on TV the next day as if he wasn't in a fight, and won by 1 point with majority of boxing writers saying he lost.

There was nothing clear about that fight except that Kovalev gassed and Ward has tons of heart.

Comment

What? You think Ward clearly won that fight? And showed without a doubt he is the better fighter?

Wot fight were you watching?

Comment

99% of people would disagree with you. And believe without a rematch, there will never be a real winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
              Wards going to do what he wants, when he wants.
              But he signed a contract agreeing to respond within 72 hours

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                But he signed a contract agreeing to respond within 72 hours
                He had a contract with Goosen too. How did that work out?

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                  What? Are you telling me, as a true boxing fan, you DON'T think there should be a rematch?

This is the epitome of a case where a rematch should be had.. The fight was back and forth, and while most people think Kovalev won, some people make an argument that judges got it right. Either way, you literally can't get any closer than that.

Also - why would you sign a contract that had a rematch clause, if you didn't intent to honor it?

Ward will get paid more than Kovalev just like he did in the first fight.

You telling me you don't think there should be an immediate rematch in a fight that was literally decided by ONE POINT on all three cards? And where that fighter was put on his arse, and for the first time in his career, arguably lost a fight?

Most great boxers would be frothing at the mouth to prove they are better, and would be eager to once again make several million dollars to prove why they are the best.

And all real boxing fans should be demanding a rematch. When in the history of boxing, was there a fight that was as close and controversial as this, where there wasn't a rematch?

of course there should, and there will be

you are crying over nothing

you are choosing to bash Ward, for something that could happen, but is highly unlikely..... simply because it pleases you

careful, because if you are wrong some nutcase will take your shht seriously and clown you for years

Comment

• Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                    Ward is giving Canelo a real run for his money in terms of biggest f@gg0t in boxing

yea, they punked lil'G REAL good, didn't they ?

who's 3rd..... Lara, or is it Atlas ?

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                      What? You think Ward clearly won that fight? And showed without a doubt he is the better fighter?

Wot fight were you watching?

the better fighter is the guy who was in trouble early but turned it around and controlled the fight

did that fight unfold how Kovalev wanted, or how Ward wanted?

Comment

Working...
                      X