Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francisco Vargas: He Cut Me, I Couldn't See, I Want a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rovi
    Vargas lost? Wow, 2 upsets in a night. Nacho Berastain(?) also said that he is a good fighter but he'll retire early if he keeps getting into such wars so frequently.
    you didn't watch the fight? what the hell's wrong you? isn't vargas your favorite fighter?

Comment

Vargas is a warrior... His team better do the right thing... and let the man rest for a bit, get a softer touch ...then go for one of these remaches he can make.

Comment

Miguel Berchelt totally outclassed the champion and beat him to a pulp!!! Salido or
        Miura don't want ****t with this guy!!!

Comment

Vargas needs time off, too many battles, i know hes not a boxer, but as soon as he got hit clean he didnt care for another war easily gave in, hes fearless for wars n crowd pleasing thats not goodfor him, lets see how n if he bounces back

He looked slow, hes reaction was slow, needs to rest rethink restep to the top more smartly

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbear View Post
            When will boxers and especially trainers learn that when fighters fight 3 wars in a row 9 out of ten times they become damaged goods. Why would you fight muira ,Salido then berchelt in a row . Now wants to fight berchelt again....I get being a warrior but don't be stupid. Sometimes you got to pace yourself. Or at least take 9 months to recover completely and yes it takes 9 months to truly recover from a savage fight. Vargas should of took a easier fight then berchelt.
            Agree with you. The goal should be to make the most hard fights without ruining teh career otherwise you can't make anymore after that so you lose out anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by mr. 97k ppvs View Post
              but lets keep it real here.. Haymon was busted for banging/ trying to bang a tranny. So in my eyes, they are both sick ****s.

I hope king taino canelo leaves gbp and joins ring star, it looks like ring star is going to explode here soon
              no need to make up lazy lies..... Cocaine is bad for your brain... You should go to rehab with your tranny lover oscarina asap

Comment

Rovi...buy any Roku, get someone to program it and pay $15 or $20 a month and watch everyting..all channels, PPV, everyting...everything!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                  no need to make up lazy lies..... Cocaine is bad for your brain... You should go to rehab with your tranny lover oscarina asap
                  You seem butt hurt 'cause I stated facts. Look it up, idiot. Funny how when someone says something about Haymon, your ass gets all hurt. Are you one of them Black Powah Kneegrows who only supports black folks?

Fahk out of here, it's evident that you're a 16 yr. old punk.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
                    Great Post ...reason being is that I didn't know Al "tranny lover" Haymon was a ****....I did some research because of this comment and bingo.....al haymon loves foxxy loves.al haymon....thanks for the 411 so to Al Haymon the song "Lola" by The Kinks is very fitting......hahahahaha
                    Exactly, yet these Black Powah Kneegrows think it's fake. LMAO. Remember... they can never do any wrong.

Haymon is a tranny lover... proof is there. But again, Haymon "dindu nuffin."

Comment

Working...
                    X