Ortiz vs. Sonnen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As i know it before

Comment

surprise ortiz won.. just goes to show how done sonnen is at this point.

Comment

Sonnen-Wanderlei next apparently. Not a huge fan of these kind of fights but if they help keep Bellator profitable I get it.

Comment

Does anyone think that this fight was fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            surprise ortiz won.. just goes to show how done sonnen is at this point.

He had 3 years off lolol.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post

why would they fix this fight though? not enough interest to fix this fight for a rematch.

Comment

He had 3 years off lolol.
                i know he had a long layoff but i didnt think he would lose to ortiz, not like that anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Ward got a nasty cut from that knee, but apparently all else is good with him.
                  nothing beats this:

Comment

I like Dan Hardy. He was a fun fighter, but he's f#cking ******ed if he thinks Bellator fixed this fight or knew anything about any fixed fight. Viacom would sh^tcan the entire structure of Bellator over something like that & what exactly is the upside in fixing a fight between a guy retiring & a admitted PED user who hasn't fought in a few years & likely only has a few fights left in him if he doesn't just retire again after this L?

But sh^t man in a great many fights you can't 100% say there isn't the possibility the two fighters have agreed on one level or another to fix a fight.

And anyone who's a fan of Chael, as I am, know he's phoning it in this go around. The guy was in a f#cking eating contest like a week before this fight ffs.

Comment

Working...
                    X