No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Jacobs Deal Done - March 18 at MSG, HBO PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Pretty pathetic you gotta steal the guy's avi and copy his sig.
    it the other way around aboutfkntime had it first

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      if the ppv #s are ****, canelo will use that against GGG to stall the fight...

that is my fear.
      I fear that'll happen regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
        I fear that'll happen regardless.
        its probably more conducive to canelo v GGG happening if GGG has **** numbers...

if GGG has great numbers he will want more and canelo and oscar de la cokehead will buck....

Comment

• Looks like Marcus Browne vs Thomas Williams might end up on the Golovkin/Jacobs undercard (televised probably).

BY MITCH ABRAMSON
          Undefeated light heavyweight Marcus Browne is in training to face Thomas Williams Jr. in a compelling crossroads fight that is being eyed for March 18 at Madison Square Garden on the undercard of Gennady Golovkin’s middleweight championship with Danny Jacobs, ******.com has learned.

Gary Stark Sr., who trains Browne, is preparing Browne for the all-southpaw match-up with Williams. Browne, a 2012 U.S. Olympian, hasn’t received a date for that fight, other than the first quarter of 2017, Stark said. However, a source told ******.com that Browne-Williams will take place in March and that March 18 seems to be the preferred destination at this time, though it may not be on the HBO PPV telecast.

“That’s the opponent we’re supposed to fight,” Stark said in a phone interview of Williams. “This is a super big step-up. This kid can fight so we have to be so ready for this fight. He has to be mentally ready. With his skills, he can beat anybody. It’s just his mind. He has to be mentally rough for this fight. The last fight — we should have stopped that kid. We probably should have walked through that kid. I don’t know what was on his mind.”

Staten Island’s Browne (18-0, 13 knockouts) hasn’t fought since he won a controversial split decision against previously undefeated Radivoje Kalajdzic on April 16 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn in which both men tasted the canvas. Maryland’s Williams (20-2, 14 KOs) last fought against light heavyweight titleholder Adonis Stevenson on July 29 in an entertaining brawl. Though Williams was knocked out in the fourth round with a devastating left land, he had his moments. Thus, Williams, 29, represents a considerable leap in caliber of opposition for Browne, Stark acknowledged.

Stark said that Browne, 26, was going through a number of personal issues without elaborating back in April and that he may take Browne out of New York to prepare for the bout with Williams. Browne is currently back in the gym and is set to start sparring in another two weeks and will probably work with fellow undefeated light heavyweight Charles Foster (12-0, 7 KOs) of Connecticut, who is a southpaw, Stark said. “That hurt him,” Stark said of the personal issues plaguing Browne in April. “For this fight, he has to be clear of all problems so he can just focus on the fight. This fight will put him on the map.”
          http://www.ringtv.com/478747-marcus-browne-vs-thomas-williams-eyed-march-18-msg/#.WGbG7XiioPo.twitter

Comment

Call it what you want...you're still lame. Check my post history and show me where I'm a "butthurt golovtard". Hard to believe you're a grown man and still conduct yourself the way you do.

then grow up you clown, and stop casting wild aspersions

you had no reason/justification to open your pie-hole

you believed what you wanted to believe LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              then grow up you clown, and stop casting wild aspersions

you had no reason/justification to open your pie-hole

you believed what you wanted to believe LMAO
              I still do believe it. Time to let it go f@ggot.

Comment

I still do believe it. Time to let it go f@ggot.

exactly how much sand do you have stuck up your vagina ?

go play in traffic, golov-fool

don't cry at me because YOU chose to back a hypejob

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
                  it the other way around aboutfkntime had it first

that f@ggot will choose to see whatever he wants to see

but yea, he knows ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    exactly how much sand do you have stuck up your vagina ?

go play in traffic, golov-fool

don't cry at me because YOU chose to back a hypejob
                    You remind me of spoon23.

Comment

You remind me of spoon23.

you remind me of a dishonest butthurt whiney clown

Comment

Working...
                      X