Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What percentage of NFL Players taking Steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    the only clean one is our fatass kicker

LOL is Janikowski beloved in the city? like are Raiders fans fans of him?

I remember the LA rams kicker back in the day he was a local celeb, Tony Zendejas 5 foot 7 160 pounds, dude was popular with the Mexican Americans.

Comment

that's Seabass bro

Sebastian Janikowski...our kicker for the last 17yrs
      My new favorite player.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        LOL is Janikowski beloved in the city? like are Raiders fans fans of him?

I remember the LA rams kicker back in the day he was a local celeb, Tony Zendejas 5 foot 7 160 pounds, dude was popular with the Mexican Americans.

everyone loves Seabass..LA and Oakland

i remember Zendejas...there were like 7 of those brothers in the NFL

Comment

everyone loves Seabass..LA and Oakland

i remember Zendejas...there were like 7 of those brothers in the NFL
          It was during the time of Fernando Mania lol, Chicanos or Mexicans in Major sports were getting hyped back in the 80s and early 90s

I was shocked when Tony Zendejas was charged with rape like in 2008 but was acquitted.

Fernando mania with the Dodgers was hyped, this fat portly Mexican pitching like a mad man.

Comment

It was during the time of Fernando Mania lol, Chicanos or Mexicans in Major sports were getting hyped back in the 80s and early 90s

I was shocked when Tony Zendejas was charged with rape like in 2008 but was acquitted.

Fernando mania with the Dodgers was hyped, this fat portly Mexican pitching like a mad man.

i'd love to have a prime Valenzuela pitching after Kershaw for the playoffs right now

Comment

They definitely are. But, to be fair, I'm certain that the majority of professional athletes are taking some form of PED. Especially, the more physically demanding sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                They definitely are. But, to be fair, I'm certain that the majority of professional athletes are taking some form of PED. Especially, the more physically demanding sports.
                I think they are taking Supplements. Supplements are pretty strong these days, compared to before. My friend doesn't take roids but has been lifting for 5 months and he looks more muscular his muscles are more fuller. He said he only takes some pre workouts, creatine, whey, and some other weird amped supplement that is supposed to help build muscle.

Crazy thing is many of those supps that are legal are tainted with prohormones or steroids so its no wonder a lot of people are getting more jacked just drinking whey complex powders and pre workouts, they are tainted with a moderate dose of steroids mainly those tablets crushed into powder anavar or something.

Comment

Most of them on juice and HGH, especially the vets.

And than you have guys like Watt and Scherff who just go nuts on them.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    Most of them on juice and HGH, especially the vets.

And than you have guys like Watt and Scherff who just go nuts on them.
                    Romanowski was taking over 40 supplements a day including protein powder, creatine, andro, some horny goat weed pills, this dude was taking everything so yeah a lot of them are juiced to the gills.

I remember back in 99 when I used to be heavy in supps in high school they had stuff at GNC that was legit some orange muscle builder, later it was removed from the market because it had crushwed anavar testosterone tablets mixed in my friend put on 7 pounds of muscle in like two weeks on that stuff, we used to combine it with creatine and whey.

Creatine monohydrate was temporarily banned from our school, man 99 was the supplement boom, when McGwire and Sosa were top dogs, every athlete was buying ripped fuel, creatine, whey and Andro off the shelves because Mark McGwire was taking them and said thats what he used to get big. Stuff worked. Creatine especially everyone got swole on that stuff it retained water.

I remember our coach was upset with three players who were taking creatine, they gained like 12 pounds, they were swole but we didnt know at the time it was water retention when loading. so he had an intervention with them looking back its funny especially how little knowledge people had on creatine, creatine was like the new steroid it had parents scared.

Comment

Romanowski was taking over 40 supplements a day including protein powder, creatine, andro, some horny goat weed pills, this dude was taking everything so yeah a lot of them are juiced to the gills.

I remember back in 99 when I used to be heavy in supps in high school they had stuff at GNC that was legit some orange muscle builder, later it was removed from the market because it had crushwed anavar testosterone tablets mixed in my friend put on 7 pounds of muscle in like two weeks on that stuff, we used to combine it with creatine and whey.

Creatine monohydrate was temporarily banned from our school, man 99 was the supplement boom, when McGwire and Sosa were top dogs, every athlete was buying ripped fuel, creatine, whey and Andro off the shelves because Mark McGwire was taking them and said thats what he used to get big. Stuff worked. Creatine especially everyone got swole on that stuff it retained water.

I remember our coach was upset with three players who were taking creatine, they gained like 12 pounds, they were swole but we didnt know at the time it was water retention when loading. so he had an intervention with them looking back its funny especially how little knowledge people had on creatine, creatine was like the new steroid it had parents scared.
                      What sport did you play?

Comment

Working...
                      X