No announcement yet.

Rosado calls BS on GGG wanting a CW for Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    ggg said the ward fight would happen after he's done at 160. same thing ward said about kovalev. only difference is ggg has big fights coming up and ward has no big fights coming up. he's simply not fighting kovalev because...i really don't know why. we know why ggg isn't fighting ward, he has unification fights with lemeiux and cotto-canelo. he's trying to make a good resume but you still aren't happy. why don't you pay attention to reality instead of rhetoric. reality is ggg is fighting good fighters in his own division, ward isn't. in the past he did but we aren't in the past anymore. you are getting caught up in the rhetoric which could be used against any fighter. yes ggg said he would fight guys at 168, ward also said he would be a heavyweight someday and beat klitschko.
    No he and his team have all insisted the fight take place at 164. Ward has said he'll go to the full weight limit of 175. That's the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      ggg said the ward fight would happen after he's done at 160. same thing ward said about kovalev. only difference is ggg has big fights coming up and ward has no big fights coming up. he's simply not fighting kovalev because...i really don't know why. we know why ggg isn't fighting ward, he has unification fights with lemeiux and cotto-canelo. he's trying to make a good resume but you still aren't happy. why don't you pay attention to reality instead of rhetoric. reality is ggg is fighting good fighters in his own division, ward isn't. in the past he did but we aren't in the past anymore. you are getting caught up in the rhetoric which could be used against any fighter. yes ggg said he would fight guys at 168, ward also said he would be a heavyweight someday and beat klitschko.
      GGG doesn't have a fight signed beyond Lemueix daggum. You and I both know If cotto wins and Floyd tells the WBC he wants to fight cotto, they will take that fee and tell GGG to go kick rocks, then he is right back to where he started-no quality opponent to fight.

Comment

this is a tough one, I don't rate either guy's record that highly, but the bigger wins of the two are Ward's decisions over Froch and Bika (I don't rate Geale, Macklin, Murray and a skeleton Chad Dawson). Would Golovkin have KO'd all of Ward's opponents? Of course, but that doesn't really mean he would beat Ward. Ward could be the fastest guy Golovkin's ever faced. I actually wouldn't put money on this fight..

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
          this is a tough one, I don't rate either guy's record that highly, but the bigger wins of the two are Ward's decisions over Froch and Bika (I don't rate Geale, Macklin, Murray and a skeleton Chad Dawson). Would Golovkin have KO'd all of Ward's opponents? Of course, but that doesn't really mean he would beat Ward. Ward could be the fastest guy Golovkin's ever faced. I actually wouldn't put money on this fight..
          I would rank Geale and Murray over freaking Bika. I mean what the hell has Bika done?

At least Geale is a unified champion. And didn't Bika lose to Geale's less accomplished countrymen Sam Soliman?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            GGG is supposed to be the most feared fighter on the planet and will beat anybody from 154-175.

Ward called his bluff and took his man card!!!

Ward brings nothing to the table $$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              Boxing "Fans' don't want to see fights because they don't make financial sense, the person that's calling out a certain fighter even though he's ranked highly, even though he could potentially make things interesting, even though it's a fight a lot of people want to see... "he's not a draw".

The Rams playing the Jaguars in the SuperBowl doesn't make financial sense but none of that matters... The two best teams play for the trophy PERIOD! Boxing is the only sport where it's acceptable for a mini Super Bowl to not happen because it's not going to make as much money as other SuperBowl's have or a potential SuperBowl could if you push the team who deserves to be there to the side and just let the Cowboys play instead. It's acceptable because fans accept it... not just casuals... even the supposed "hardcore fans" who post on forums just like NSB it's ridiculous.
              I totally agree. Tired of fans talking bout A side and financials and who draws what.

Stay in ur lane , only thing that matters is good fights. Once I start seeing fans talk that bull**** it obvious who the fan girls are.

Fan Girls should wear skirts and have pom poms.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                Boxing "Fans' don't want to see fights because they don't make financial sense, the person that's calling out a certain fighter even though he's ranked highly, even though he could potentially make things interesting, even though it's a fight a lot of people want to see... "he's not a draw".

The Rams playing the Jaguars in the SuperBowl doesn't make financial sense but none of that matters... The two best teams play for the trophy PERIOD! Boxing is the only sport where it's acceptable for a mini Super Bowl to not happen because it's not going to make as much money as other SuperBowl's have or a potential SuperBowl could if you push the team who deserves to be there to the side and just let the Cowboys play instead. It's acceptable because fans accept it... not just casuals... even the supposed "hardcore fans" who post on forums just like NSB it's ridiculous.
                I totally agree. Tired of fans talking bout A side and financials and who draws what.

Stay in ur lane , only thing that matters is good fights. Once I start seeing fans talk that bull**** it obvious who the fan girls are.

Fan Girls should wear skirts and have pom poms.

Comment

Working...
                X