No announcement yet.

andre ward: "....his defense is better than Chavez Sr...."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andre ward: "....his defense is better than Chavez Sr...."

i wanted to puke. is anything that comes from Wards mouth believable just because he says it with a straight face and gold medal around his neck?

i thought it was stupid too

Comment

im surprised he didnt do his commentary from oakland via satellite

Comment

Andre Ward is an olympic gold medal winner, a unified champion at 168lb, a fine commentator and he could never tell a lie.

Comment

Everyone thought it was stupid, it was actually cringeworthy.

Then right after he said something about GGG not being a "one trick pony" right after he talked about Chavez Sr.

Comment

Couldn't belive it was Ward who said it, untill i say the fight again and yes, he said this. Clearly, Ward hasn't seen a prime Chavez Sr. fight.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
              im surprised he didnt do his commentary from oakland via satellite

Comment

Boxers ain't the smartest people in the world you guys should know this by now. We don't praise them for their intellect, we praise them because they can beat the **** out of people.

Comment

i think i heard max kellerman describe golovkin as a "middleweight mike tyson", not sure. either way, hbo commentary is a joke. all they do is deep throat the fighter they're trying to push.

Comment

Ward was right...that amazing head movement of GGG!

Comment

Working...
                    X