Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you learn about Gamboa last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you learn about Gamboa last night?

This is what I learned about Gamboa last night. Two things. He cant fight from behind his guard. And Broner would beat the anti-lock brakes off him. He should definitely hold up on signing that fight until they both retire. Do it for charity Boa. You're too small and too fragile to think he can shuck and jive his way through 135. I thought his performance was awful. There's exciting........And then there's stupid.

I learned that he's soon too be KO'd.

Comment

I already knew he was talented enough to be at 60% and still dominate a pretty tough guy

Comment

I learned nothing. Gamboa has always coasted against lesser competition, and looked vulnerable in the process. Then he fights the big fights and looks dynamite again.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          I already knew he was talented enough to be at 60% and still dominate a pretty tough guy
          Oh. was e at 60? I didnt know. Farenas is no joke. If he was at 60% then thats the stupidity I was refering to. May 50cent aint so good for Yurio. Keep it real. He's gonna get whooped at 135 and 140 even at 100%. He cant adjust. There is only plan A for him. He tried plan B and Farenas knocked his ass silly for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I learned nothing. Gamboa has always coasted against lesser competition, and looked vulnerable in the process. Then he fights the big fights and looks dynamite again.
            Naw man. He's talkin about moving up in weight. He's gonna get the **** beat out of him unless he cherry picks slow face first fighters. Salido would have knocked him out last night though. I know folks say "Well its ring rust". Nope. Gamboa didnt know how to do anything else or better yet he wasnt comfortable enough to even try to adjust. He just did that goofy ass shimmy and then got rocked again and again.

Comment

i learned that he hasn't fought in over a year

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                i learned that he hasn't fought in over a year
                Joe you knew that before last night. He's gonna get fuked up within the next couple years without careful mmatch making. He wasnt rusty. He was wide open for everything. Buddy was a lefty which is tough but it was more than that to me.

Comment

i learnd that he looked extremely rusty, and soon enough he will b back in business. The worst i seen gamboa look since the ramirez fight when he had 11 fights so def ring rust was the factor

Comment

I won't think too much about this fight. Ring rust and yet still won most of the rounds and got in a KD of his own. Not bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X