No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Oliver Trains For The Juanma Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Oliver Trains For The Juanma Showdown

GUAYNABO, PUERTO RICO - Mike Oliver, who faces former double world champion Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez on Saturday, October 1, at the Ruben Rodriguez Coliseum in Bayamon, trained at the Wilfredo Gomez Gym Arena. The event will be presented by PR Best Boxing Promotions (PRBBP) and Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

juanma going back to what got him to the top fighting the finest bums the world has to offer

Comment

Damn thats one ugly looking neeegah!!!! I think he'll defeat Juanma by Knock Out just by starring at him. Ugly motha****ka!!!! My turds like nicer that this dude lol

Comment

Lookin in shape for this.

Comment

This guy is a joke I can't believe this is a PPV fight what a joke this is and anybody paying to watch it on T.V is a fool. While Top Rank laughs their way to the bank PR best Boxing is lame for putting this on for a low low price of 39.99 I ll pass and watch Sergio do his thing on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
            This guy is a joke I can't believe this is a PPV fight what a joke this is and anybody paying to watch it on T.V is a fool. While Top Rank laughs their way to the bank PR best Boxing is lame for putting this on for a low low price of 39.99 I ll pass and watch Sergio do his thing on HBO.
            Oh, so will I. Juanma is a big disappointment to me now, I used to believe in him but he's not showing me ****. He doesn't have the hunger or the skill, he seems to have slacked and got used to making money but wasn't even a certifiable star. You need to prove yourself brother, and not by fighting bums. Oh wait, that's what you do. SMH.

Comment

LOL, and yesterday I got the 3rd degree burn from Lopez fans.

I call it as I see it. Seriously, this fight is a joke the guy is not even TOP anything in any list. Boxrec has the dude in the 50's or something.

Comment

Working...
              X