No announcement yet.

Shannon Briggs and James Toney go at it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannon Briggs and James Toney go at it

Ain't even gonna lie I'd be excited for it. Imagine the press conferences and trash talk lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWxQqRTA...=cannon_briggs

Dude is so punch drunk...very sad

Comment

Toney was always a much better fighter than Briggs but at this point Toney wouldn't stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by rob g View Post
        Ain't even gonna lie I'd be excited for it. Imagine the press conferences and trash talk lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWxQqRTA...=cannon_briggs
        The woman next to James Toney looks like Amber Rose in 5 years

Comment

**** it. Why not?

Comment

You wiuldn't understand nothing if what toney is saying so I doubt it'd be that exciting. The fight wiuld also suck. Toney really needs to find something else, he's done.

Comment

Man it's honestly hard to watch james toney. He needs to retire ****ing yesterday, one of the best ever and now he can barely even talk. just hurts to see it.

Comment

These two have been embarrassing themselves for the better part of the last decade.

Comment

Toney is so punch drunk it's not even funny.In a perfect world he shouldn't be allowed to fight. At this point of their career the fight would be boring as f-ck Briggs vs Toney back in 2005 would've been fun to watch.

Comment

They are both washed up bum beaters but Briggs would win. Briggs is a real heavyweight while Toney is a very fat light heavyweight who weighs 240 pounds instead of the 175 he should weigh in fighting shape. Toney was a great fighter a long time ago but he should have retired many years ago. It's hard to understand much of what Toney says. He sounds punchy as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X