No announcement yet.

My only real goal in life is to fornicate with beautiful women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel u on that one my china dude,,

btw how can i score a asain chick???like what do ur sisters and aunts like ???i kno a few cats who out there chasing asain tail but they dont seem interestered in me,,,

in my haydays i smashed on a few filipina chick but i am takling about real asain like china and japnesees

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      I've developed a very cynical outlook on life, and have determined that there is not much worth living for apart from one thing; The ability to ******** beautiful women with impunity (that is ensuring they're on the pill and won't get pregnant).

I do not wish to pass down my garbage genetics, I am under no illusions about the pointlessness of life. I don't care about money, cars, friends, holidays, 'experiences' all that other crap. I just want to have intercourse with beautiful women with big beautiful asses. (I won't rule out hookers).

Is anyone else in this state of mind?

Bolded part is the essence of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I've nutted in a couple of my past girlfriends. It is pretty awesome
        Would you ever fuck a girl in her ass?

Comment

I've developed a very cynical outlook on life, and have determined that there is not much worth living for apart from one thing; The ability to ******** beautiful women with impunity (that is ensuring they're on the pill and won't get pregnant).

I do not wish to pass down my garbage genetics, I am under no illusions about the pointlessness of life. I don't care about money, cars, friends, holidays, 'experiences' all that other crap. I just want to have intercourse with beautiful women with big beautiful asses. (I won't rule out hookers).

Good call. Not just the fake chinaman persona, but the real you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
            Good call. Not just the fake chinaman persona, but the real you.
            This applies to the majority of the human population though, they just don't realize it..

Especially dudes who idolize serial killers

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              Legit nothing makes you feel more like a God
              Ill be honest, I find it more fun or godly when I'm hooking up with a girl and I get her to do something out of her comfort zone. Usually ATM or her and her friend together. I'm getting old and I'm finding out that it's harder to enjoy the simple things in life, but a girl that is willing to share the same egregious or dubious things you enjoy = good times

Comment

Well you can spend 7 years of hard work getting good enough at pick up to get the hot womenz

or

use hookers now for low cost and high looks with no work other than maybe part time work or a boost to your welfare

or

go to a poor country where you now have the equivalent status of a millionaire just because you are a westerner plus you are in a lovely new holiday destination

I would go with teh 3rd option

If you are hot, just interacting with women frequently will be enough

STAYING AT HOME ON THE COMPUTER ON BOXING SCENE WILL NOT GET YOU LAID NOT EVER NO WAY NO HOW, AND ULL WASTE YOUR BEST YEARS ON 5HIT
                Last edited by AlexKid; 04-21-2017, 05:59 AM.

Comment

This is all that matter to them. You better start caring about it, if not for yourself, for them. Even when it comes to h0okers it is still not free.

Don't let anyone tell you about looks, height, race, or dicc size. Money and more money is all that count to women. Soon men will realize that all women fit the definition of a prostitute. Yes, even your mother and sister whom you idolized. Try to remember the amount of time they pimped or tried pimping your dad.

The key strength in female is manipulation; yet, some aren't even aware they are doing it. As scarface showed, have the money and they will come, even the one who said she doesnt sleep with the help. Have it and the world is yours to fornicate with all the beautiful women.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    This is all that matter to them. You better start caring about it, if not for yourself, for them. Even when it comes to h0okers it is still not free.

Don't let anyone tell you about looks, height, race, or dicc size. Money and more money is all that count to women. Soon men will realize that all women fit the definition of a prostitute. Yes, even your mother and sister whom you idolized. Try to remember the amount of time they pimped or tried pimping your dad.

The key strength in female is manipulation; yet, some aren't even aware they are doing it. As scarface showed, have the money and they will come, even the one who said she doesnt sleep with the help. Have it and the world is yours to fornicate with all the beautiful women.

They wont listen

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

It's my only motivation for money tbh. High class high quality hookers. I'm totally non-materialistic. Not trying to be edgy but material things just don't interest me, only thing I consider worth paying for is a beautiful voluptuous woman with a big booty.

Comment

Working...
                      X