• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    The other son looks like Alexkid!
    Lmfaooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Arnold seems to like this kid better than his other sons.

Can't really blame Arnold. I'm sure he likes having a son who cares about fitness just like him.

His other sons probably never touched a weight in their lives. One is a soft pretty boy, the other is fat virgin ******. Wouldn't it be ironic if those two sons weren't even his lol.

His oldest daughter is hot though.

Comment

Damn, Arnold had to be one horny bastard back then to not pull out of this one.

Comment

Damn he inherited conan genetics!

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            They're both beasts. I love Arnold. Something about him hanging with his half Guatemalan love child makes me lol. I can't exactly put a finger on it.

"I didn't know you existed for several years but if we cool we should hang. Just hit me up fam"
            Lol dude the scandal was he knew he existed and raised him in the house with the other kids, maria even said arnold was such a good man that he even raised the nannies son as if were his own and allowed the boy to cally him Daddy, Arnold loved the boy its almost like he slept with the maid just because he was satisfied with his white soft looking sons and needed to pass on his barbarian genetics. The boy has so many features of arnold including the skin tone and teeth. Same musculature as well its crazy, how much this one looks like him.

But arnold is ****ed up, on one side its great that he helped take care of the boy, on the other hand its messed up that his family and ex wife had no clue that was his love child, maria was screwed over for fourteen years arnold and the maid kept the secret from his wife and kids and the boy was basically living with them, arnold took his love child to disney land, he even paid for his baptismal at the catholic church when he was a baby and took his entire family to attend.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Can't really blame Arnold. I'm sure he likes having a son who cares about fitness just like him.

His other sons probably never touched a weight in their lives. One is a soft pretty boy, the other is fat virgin ******. Wouldn't it be ironic if those two sons weren't even his lol.

His oldest daughter is hot though.

All anrolds kids look like maria, marias genetics overpower arnolds, not one of his kids have his natural reddish tan skin tone, accept for his love child

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Damn, Arnold had to be one horny bastard back then to not pull out of this one.
              Lmao he probably hit it doggy style and Arnold only slept with her once it was a sacrifice because he knew she would pass the barbarian genetics on, the shriver kennedy blood was too strong all his other kids look like maria, and not arnie, olus this made is also part hungarian or german as well.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                Lmao, Look how happy his Mexican mom is.

"yep, so I working one day making some chalupas, and Arnold stuck his penis in me, and now I don't work anymore!"
                This would not have happened if Trump won before that time...

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  his son has awesome calves, better potential there than his dad

Unfortunately he is bi racial which means few people can identify with him, or feel a joint ego to him.

I just dont picture myself as a half mexican terminator when watching a movie
                  can you say hasta la bitchta baby....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    The other son looks like Alexkid!

Comment

Dude remade this scene from T2.

Comment

Working...
                      X