No announcement yet.

Elie Seckbach is taking a bunch of L's LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    I can't stand Conor but Ellie is just a dumb ugly ****. Never did like him he's biased and stoopid as fuk
    why can't you stand connor?

because he;s outspoken and ****y?

Like floyd and Broner? Im guessing you're fans of them... Just a guess, doe; pardon my ignorance if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
      why can't you stand connor?

because he;s outspoken and ****y?

Like floyd and Broner? Im guessing you're fans of them... Just a guess, doe; pardon my ignorance if I'm wrong.
      Cause he's ****y while draining the Fuk out of himself to fight small guys. He's a hype job. Having a hard time with Nate Diaz shows he's not that good

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Cause he's ****y while draining the Fuk out of himself to fight small guys. He's a hype job. Having a hard time with Nate Diaz shows he's not that good
        U wot mate?

He only destroyed one of the most dominant MMA fighters of all time in 13 seconds? With an absolutely beautiful step-back straight-left counter... That was perfection...

He struggled with Nate because he was fighting a man who had 15-20 pounds on him... He still clearly won the rematch, doe. Close, but clear.

Styles make fights. Floyd struggled with a crude slugger Maidana... Hell, Broner got absolutely humiliated by a crude slugger Maidana whom Devon Alexander dominated... Maidana made Broner do the BOOTY DEW, AND the STANKY LEG!!!

Not to mention in MMA, due to the variance of styles involved, you have a lot more stylistic competitive matches.

I don't see how you can be a fan of Broner, but not McGregor. Lulz.

I love both of 'em.

Comment

U wot mate?

He only destroyed one of the most dominant MMA fighters of all time in 13 seconds? With an absolutely beautiful step-back straight-left counter... That was perfection...

He struggled with Nate because he was fighting a man who had 15-20 pounds on him... He still clearly won the rematch, doe. Close, but clear.

Styles make fights. Floyd struggled with a crude slugger Maidana... Hell, Broner got absolutely humiliated by a crude slugger Maidana whom Devon Alexander dominated... Maidana made Broner do the BOOTY DEW, AND the STANKY LEG!!!

Not to mention in MMA, due to the variance of styles involved, you have a lot more stylistic competitive matches.

I don't see how you can be a fan of Broner, but not McGregor. Lulz.

I love both of 'em.
          Conor walking around over 170, people act like Conor is a natural 145 pounder. That was a dumb game plan by Aldo but again Conor is so much bigger than the guys at 145. I'm not a huge broner fan he's been fighting like an idiot lately. I just think Conor is overrated

Comment

He's not making that much revenue.

He might make a thousand a month or so from advertising.

He only has a little over 100k subs.

You don't start making real money until you get to around half a million subs - that's when you can make a livable monthly salary like 4-5k/month.
            Ellie makes at least close to ten thousand a month, he bought a new Mercedes

I know people with less subs than elie who make 35 thousand a year on youtube ad cents. Elie has to be making at least 80 k a year, he pays snow queen and that fat neck beard mexican with the ugly voice to work for him, so he is making close to six figures.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Ellie makes at least close to ten thousand a month, he bought a new Mercedes

I know people with less subs than elie who make 35 thousand a year on youtube ad cents. Elie has to be making at least 80 k a year, he pays snow queen and that fat neck beard mexican with the ugly voice to work for him, so he is making close to six figures.
              We have no idea if he's paying them. If he's paying his own car note (parents?)

If he had a trust fund, or other sources of income.

I've never heard of anybody making that much from ad revenue on youtube without several hundred thousand subs.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                I like ellie he is like a real homie is supposed to be like, rides for the team he uses his platform to big up the team and shit on the rivals.

and all those dislikes etc just make him more money.
                Is that what he did when he was chasing McGregor for an interview a couple of weeks ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Elie has found a new sport to be clueless about

Do you guys think he has some sort of learning difficulty? I don't know how he can be around boxing for so many years and still know nothing about it. Seems like it would take effort.
                  LOL, but yea. I bet the negs are about boxing fans negging him cuz he's not talking about boxing & MMA guys who are like wtf this guy is ******ed cuz there are a lot of DIY MMA "reporters" on youtube doing high quality work vs whatever the f#ck it is that Elie does.

And yea amazed Elie has been around the sport as long as he has & is as dumb as he is about boxing still. Outside of his personal relationships with people that he's known for years he seems like a rookie among virtually all things boxing related. I wouldn't be surprised if he's some sort of functional autistic mfer or asbergers guy or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Is that what he did when he was chasing McGregor for an interview a couple of weeks ago?
                    its his job right? he makes a living by interviewing people particularly boxers and mma talent. Conor is the biggest mma star so makes sense he would want to interview em.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                      its his job right? he makes a living by interviewing people particularly boxers and mma talent. Conor is the biggest mma star so makes sense he would want to interview em.
                      He was running after him begging for a comment. Literally running with all the other fans only to turn away and diss him.

He used to be a mcgregor fanboy. go and watch the pourier vs mcgregor presser.

Comment

Working...
                      X