Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you pay $70 for? CaneloKhan or MayGarcia

An intriguing, potentially action packed fight: Canelo-Khan

or

Another flat footed fighter in DSG (like Gurrero, Maidana) fighting Mayweather
    Canelo-Khan
    71.93%
    Mayweather-Garcia
    28.07%

Both obvious outcomes, so it comes down to who you like better regardless of who they fight

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Both obvious outcomes, so it comes down to who you like better regardless of who they fight
      Many boxing experts are actually picking Khan to beat Canelo.

But even if you think that both fights are equal in odds, what would you rather want to see?

A 12 round, same old Mayweather running around potshotting his opponent.

Or

An action packed, exciting fight, with a potential KO, or the biggest shock of the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
        Many boxing experts are actually picking Khan to beat Canelo.

But even if you think that both fights are equal in odds, what would you rather want to see?

A 12 round, same old Mayweather running around potshotting his opponent.

Or

An action packed, exciting fight, with a potential KO, or the biggest shock of the decade.
        Who is picking Khan?

Comment

i aint broke so ill get both but if I had to chose Ill pick canelo khan its the most excitment lol

Comment

Neither of them, Mayweather-Garcia is the better and more competitive fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              Neither of them, Mayweather-Garcia is the better and more competitive fight though.
              How is it competitive? Garcia is so basic. He's never beaten an A-level fighter in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
                How is it competitive? Garcia is so basic. He's never beaten an A-level fighter in his career.
                I didn't say competitive competitive, I said more competitive. Also, with Mayweather up there in age it might even be that.

Comment

wouldnt buy either ppv. only ppv i bought was floyd-pac and thats because it wasnt at theaters.

would probably see either of these fights at a movie theater for $20 though. Saw cotto-floyd there and floyd-maidana there, its pretty sweet watching boxing on a big screen.

Comment

Khan Canelo is the more interesting fight. Floyd beating a guy who got beat the **** up by Lamont and Herrera is not interesting. Boxing has become so **** that people think Garcia is anything special. He barely beat zombie morales.

Comment

Working...
                    X