No announcement yet.

Fighters who have been in Tons of Wars but don't slur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    Maybe it's the skull shape or thickness. There's the story about a doctor saying that Chavez had a much thicker skull than the average person.
    Oh yeah I remember seeing that I think in like a documentary not sure, might be it that's what I was thinking has to be something with the genes cause we all come from different areas and who are ancestors are is what makes us and maybe they skulls structure is slightly different that gives them a better chin if you will. I dont know but it is interesting when you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR BERTO! View Post
      Oh yeah I remember seeing that I think in like a documentary not sure, might be it that's what I was thinking has to be something with the genes cause we all come from different areas and who are ancestors are is what makes us and maybe they skulls structure is slightly different that gives them a better chin if you will. I dont know but it is interesting when you think about it.
      I don't have scientific data to back it up but I can just see it when I look at natives of the Americas. Also with Polynesians especially Samoans, they're like built to absorb punishment plus they're an ancient warrior race.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        I don't have scientific data to back it up but I can just see it when I look at natives of the Americas. Also with Polynesians especially Samoans, they're like built to absorb punishment plus they're an ancient warrior race.
        Yeah I am 100% with you, has to be something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
          All the Mexican fighters someone told me it's something about American fighters because I can't understand how Barrera or jcc can even speak
          That isn't the case for Brandon Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
            That isn't the case for Brandon Rios.
            Not mexican but also look at Wilfredo Benitez... Tragic s hit. I almost cry.

Maybe it's ignorance but it could also be size related. Bigger fighters tend to have more obvious signs. Smaller fighters get hit more but not as hard. It might not be fully relative to size as small dudes still have big as s skulls and due to the populace in the smaller weight classes where they might genetically have "denser" skulls. I dont think it's the same taking heavyweight bombs due to how much more power they can generate. It's magnified so much more I think..

Comment

hell even freddie roach dont slur think about it he has parkisons most likely from brawls but he dont slur

Comment

Roberto Duran, Julio Cesar Chavez, Sr., Erik Morales, Marco Antonio Barrera, Manny Pacquiao, Jake LaMotta, Larry Holmes, Mike Tyson, George Foreman.

Comment

Brandon Rios

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMacAttack View Post
                    Brandon Rios
                    Brandon rios is only half Mexican and they are talking about the non english speaking Latinos. Fernando Vargas slurs too

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Paulie Malignaggi, Ricky Hatton, George Foreman, Ray Leonard, Mike Tyson
                      Paulie is a unique case, this dude took some beatings but it seems he just keeps talking faster. he has that coked out bug eyes look dude is always amped up and hyper.

A guy who slurs bad is jason litzau

Comment

Working...
                      X