Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the hell does this hippie think he is

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      I'm guessing that ole RR needs some attention .....

All respects to her talents as a judoka, she's pretty classless and I'm sure the ufc encourages her to do all the PR stunts she's always up to, like mentioning Floyd. Not sure how I feel about it since he does deserve a bit of shame for bullying women, but I also happen to dislike the person calling him out and her selfish reasons for doing such. If this was an anti-abuse thing, sure, but it's just to get Rhonda more attention.

Comment

MMA people keep pushing this Ronda Rousey vs Floyd Mayweather stuff as a subtle way of laughing at the sport of boxing as a whole, but the Pac fans on this board are stupid to realize this and keep laughing at themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
          Its so funny, MMA's best women fighter could ****ing demolish boxings P4P goat. Just shows the real talent gap between MMA > BOXING.
          The UFC is filled with roid freaks . Jon jones is the only fighter who is worth watching. The rest is trash. Boxing is classic

Comment

rousey actually stated in the same video that she would totally date floyd,,,yup so choke on that

Comment

Rousey only made a quick comment. It was a smart dig, but brief.

Mayweather is outspoken; he and his followers have to respect the outspoken views of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Mayweather-Rousey in September? What's the catchweight?

unable to get past the "commentary".
                Rousey would problably do better then Pac and not bit(h about a fake shoulder injury.

Comment

OP makes the best videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                    The UFC is filled with roid freaks . Jon jones is the only fighter who is worth watching. The rest is trash. Boxing is classic
                    Lol, the coke fiend, drunk driving, cheats on his wife, former champ is indeed so much better than the roid freaks.
                    At any rate, boxing does tend to draw a higher level of athlete.

Comment

They should ask her how she feels about Mike Tyson as well. I'd like to hear her answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X