Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez "I was on crutches until Dec 2013! Didn't know if I'd walk again"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
    October 31-December 18. That equal 48 days. 48 days are not 3 months. It is 1 month and half.
    well i wasnt being too precise.. the crutches were needed on 3 separate months oct nov and dec.. he was on crutches and didnt know if he could walk again just a few months before the fight camp started.. big change from not knowing if you'll walk again to going into a world title fight in a such a short timespan.. he should have had probably at least 8 months after he stopped using the crutches before he even thought about fighting again.. if you read the article you see he had a number of identified problems with the knee.. it wasnt just one single injury, it was a number of combined injuries which needed different treatments

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      well i wasnt being too precise.. the crutches were needed on 3 separate months oct nov and dec.. he was on crutches and didnt know if he could walk again just a few months before the fight camp started.. big change from not knowing if you'll walk again to going into a world title fight in a such a short timespan.. he should have had probably at least 8 months after he stopped using the crutches before he even thought about fighting again.. if you read the article you see he had a number of identified problems with the knee.. it wasnt just one single injury, it was a number of combined injuries which needed different treatments
      Kinda like Sergio huh? "I thought I was never going to walk again." Sergio exhibits a drama, almost a narcissistic element to how things in life pertain to him. Notice his drama about being B-side and how in his mind, it was the biggest thing? Yeah, dude is a bit much.

Comment

Originally posted by MaraVeeYah! View Post
        Kinda like Sergio huh? "I thought I was never going to walk again." Sergio exhibits a drama, almost a narcissistic element to how things in life pertain to him. Notice his drama about being B-side and how in his mind, it was the biggest thing? Yeah, dude is a bit much.
        like i said oct, nov and dec is 3 months total so technically sergio used the crutches over 3 separate months.. so i was right to begin with.. narcissism ftw

Comment

like i said oct, nov and dec is 3 months total so technically sergio used the crutches over 3 separate months.. so i was right to begin with.. narcissism ftw
          No, you were not right. He used the crutches for 1 1/2 months. How can you expect to read your post and take your information seriously when you inflate the time.

Comment

What I dont understand. How he looked better in the Murray fight with a bad knee. How come he did not look like that in the Cotto fight?

Comment

No, you were not right. He used the crutches for 1 1/2 months. How can you expect to read your post and take your information seriously when you inflate the time.
              i didn't write the story, look at the link on the bottom of the post its from ring tv dot com.. i just wrote the first paragraph and i will quote..

"Martinez was walking on crutches between Oct to Dec 2013 (3 months)"

Oct, Nov, Dec is 3 months. I never said he used the crutches for 3 months total. I said Oct - Dec is 3 months.

Are you saying that Oct, Nov, Dec is 1 and a half months, because I'm saying oct, nov dec is 3 months. Im not saying Martinez used the crutches for 3 months in total, i'm saying that oct, nov, dec are 3 consecutive months.

Comment

MAN sergio gt his azz whooped, it was the azz kickin of his career he will always remember it

Comment

i didn't write the story, look at the link on the bottom of the post its from ring tv dot com.. i just wrote the first paragraph and i will quote..

"Martinez was walking on crutches between Oct to Dec 2013 (3 months)"

Oct, Nov, Dec is 3 months. I never said he used the crutches for 3 months total. I said Oct - Dec is 3 months.

Are you saying that Oct, Nov, Dec is 1 and a half months, because I'm saying oct, nov dec is 3 months. Im not saying Martinez used the crutches for 3 months in total, i'm saying that oct, nov, dec are 3 consecutive months.
                  Whatever makes you happy. All I know is that Martinez got whoop by 155 lbs fighter. He was the P4P # 7 before the fight. Now he is going for Canelo and once he beat Canelo he will be in the P4P list again for a rematch with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by HateBoxing View Post
                    u fuk%in idiot if a reporter asks him about his knee surgery of course he is going to talk about it, did he make excuses after the fight? no.
                    His excuse came before the fight already started you ******ed mother****er. He took the fight therefore he was healthy. He needs to shut his mouth about the knee and wearing knee braces and all that crap. If he's injured he shouldn't take the fight. He took the fight, he was healthy, now shut the **** up talking about your knee. Somebody asks you about your knee you say it's 100% fine. But bringing up this **** before the fight and talk **** to Cotto at the same time, that's just him making sure he has an excuse once he loses. How stupid are you?
                    Last edited by Bullrush; 06-12-2014, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Whatever makes you happy. All I know is that Martinez got whoop by 155 lbs fighter. He was the P4P # 7 before the fight. Now he is going for Canelo and once he beat Canelo he will be in the P4P list again for a rematch with Mayweather.
                      He did get whoop by 155 lb fighter but any decent fighter around that weight 154-160 would have whooped him that night.. he was a disabled man only a few months before the fight..

most people thought even murray beat him but martinez got lucky with a hometown decision in that fight, but obviously unlucky with the injuries.. maybe it was karma for robbing murray..

Comment

Working...
                      X