• Show
Clear All

• Prime Hatton Vs The following

lucas matthysse

brandon rios

danny garcia

who wins?

i have hatton losing all of them

Beats Rios, gets stopped by Garcia & Lucas.

Comment

hatton beats rios

Comment

actually an interesting question id love to see all 3 fights. rios hatton would be an all out brawl probably 50 50 fight. I think garcia would beat him tho out box him. i dont know if hatton wins any honestly

Comment

Matthysse beats him boxing ability. Rios would be a crazy brawl that for me is 50/50, Hattons quicker feet and hand speed could trouble rios, but also i dont think hatton would ever hurt him. Hattons skin would also be a problem in this fight where i can see both taking alot of punches.

Garcia i think doesnt stand a chance against Hatton. Hatton would be on top of him mauling him holding his arms punching his body, Garcia wouldnt be able to get of his left hook which he mostly throws from mid distance, and he doesnt have the footwork to keep him off him.

Comment

Good question. I would have Rios beating him and Matthyse. I would pick Hatton to beat Garcia though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Matthysse beats him boxing ability. Rios would be a crazy brawl that for me is 50/50, Hattons quicker feet and hand speed could trouble rios, but also i dont think hatton would ever hurt him. Hattons skin would also be a problem in this fight where i can see both taking alot of punches.

Garcia i think doesnt stand a chance against Hatton. Hatton would be on top of him mauling him holding his arms punching his body, Garcia wouldnt be able to get of his left hook which he mostly throws from mid distance, and he doesnt have the footwork to keep him off him.

You don't think a prime Hatton can hurt Rios? If Joel Ortega can floor him heavily, some other bum, Alvarado & the likes can hurt him its safe to say Hatton can. Prime Hatton had some serious power and some of the best bodyshots in the sport.

Comment

smh
                yall musta fg

smh he cant hurt rios ?!?!?! hahahah would wreck him esp to the body very few 140lbs in history can out brawl a prime hatton if any

hatton beats them all
                by stoppage

Comment

matthysse definitely beats him. the other two could go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

It doesn't matter how good of a chin someone has (Rios' isn't even that great, anyway), because anybody can be hurt with a body punch. Hatton was a master at those.

Comment

Working...
                    X