No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather still on top after Mannys rise and Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    I DoNT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE PROBLEM IS WITH ME USING CAPS??? WHAT ABOUT IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO READ YOUR POSTS YOU REMOVE YOUR AV PICTURE..
    I was just helping you out...

MARQUEZ LOST BECAUSE HE FOUGHT AN ATG..SSOMEONE WHO HAS SKILLS..MARQUEZ DOESN'T HAVE ANY OF THAT
    ^^^
    but I guess trolls are beyond help.

Comment

[QUOTE=~BoZz~;12803296]Oh REALLY MARQUEZ WAS THIS MARQUEZ WAS THAT..IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT BOXING THEN YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT MARQUEZ LOST BECAUSE HE DOESN'T POSSES 1% OF FLOYDS SKILL..FLOYD TOYED WITH HIM BUT MOST OF YOU PEOPLE LOVE TO IGNORE TRUE FACTS AND YOU START TO MAKE UP EXCUSES..MARQUEZ LOST BECAUSE HE FOUGHT AN ATG..SOMEONE WHO HAS SKILLS..MARQUEZ DOESN'T HAVE ANY OF THAT.]

I respectfully disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by handwraps View Post
        Marquez was bloated for their fight. And Floyd didnt even make the contract weight. He had to pay Marquez for every pound he was over the agreed limit. So please use another example to defend your man. lol
        Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        I was just helping you out...

^^^
        but I guess trolls are beyond help.

RICKY NEEDS YOUR HELP LOOKS LiKE HE WENT FOR THE KNIFE AGAIN

Comment

[QUOTE=Prawn Cornelius;12803371]
          Oh REALLY MARQUEZ WAS THIS MARQUEZ WAS THAT..IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT BOXING THEN YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT MARQUEZ LOST BECAUSE HE DOESN'T POSSES 1% OF FLOYDS SKILL..FLOYD TOYED WITH HIM BUT MOST OF YOU PEOPLE LOVE TO IGNORE TRUE FACTS AND YOU START TO MAKE UP EXCUSES..MARQUEZ LOST BECAUSE HE FOUGHT AN ATG..SOMEONE WHO HAS SKILLS..MARQUEZ DOESN'T HAVE ANY OF THAT.

I respectfully disagree.
          Well I respectfully respect your opinion,but if he had any then why didn't we see it in the mayweather fight??

Against pacquiao you don't need skills,to beat him you just need to come in hydrated.

Comment

Mayweather has the undefeated record but we all know that dont mean shit. Pacquaio deserves more praise then Mayweather and that just being 100.

Comment

I'm still tryna figure out who he ducked....he fought all current champions, doesn't matter if he only fights once a year..you idiots that say he's not an atg cause he only fights once a year, sound stupid
              af....fan of mayweather or not, you have to respect his skills and accomplishments.

Only person he never fought was margarito, and thank god he didn't cause dude was cheating...but he made more money fighting the current champion Baldomir..so someone with some sense, please bring a legitimate argument..

oh and the fact that he hasn't fought pacquiao, you can blame both fighters for that, along with Bob arum...so besides pac, he has fought

corrales, hatton, mosely, judah, cotto, marquez, ortiz, delahoya...
              mitchell, corley..all these fighters were during his era. i think some of you hater/non true boxing fans fail to realize that he's 36 not 26 so he has been fighting all the fighters during his time, not the ones that just started getting a name/the ones you non boxing fans just started watching.

only true boxing fans respond with a legitimate case please....

Comment

Cause Mayweather fights once every 5 years .... That's like saying an icecube is better than the other one outside the fridge cause the one outside melted faster Mayweather is pretty well protected inside that fridge Manny's been thru fire a lot!!!!! Im not surprised he finally got roasted once. And Maybe because he's just that good but when was the last time that Mayweather picked someone to fight that you where like damn this is a 50/50 fight, you know when?? not never if anything De la hoya and i gave him 40% chance at best.

Comment

I'm afraid Floyd will never lose. We see everyone humbled... Joe Louis, Mike Tyson, Roy Jones, Manny Pacquiao, but I'm afraid we will never see Mayweather have to give an interview after losing a fight. It just scares me as a hater that he might retire with great wins over Genaro Hernandez, Diego Corrales, Jose Luis Castillo, Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, Juan Manuel Marquez, Shane Mosley, and Miguel Cotto without one single loss. It frightens me.

Comment

Well I respectfully respect your opinion,but if he had any then why didn't we see it in the mayweather fight??

Against pacquiao you don't need skills,to beat him you just need to come in hydrated.
                    You're right. Floyd definitely man-handled Marquez but what else did you expect? He simply was just bigger, stronger, more skillful, and faster than Marquez. Someone has to lose right? But to say that Marquez has NO skill because he lost to one of the best fighters in the world is outrageous.

Comment

Larryx lmao, talk about taking it to the next level.

Comment

Working...
                      X