Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the biggest mess you've been in due to alcohol or narcotics?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the biggest mess you've been in due to alcohol or narcotics?.

I've been sick all over my bed and slept in it after a full day on the beer followed by a joint... physically couldn't move.

Share your stories kids.

Drank so much that I lost control of my bowels. I had to fart but a whole gush of water spewed out my ass. I felt like my whole insides just blew out of me. I swore I wouldn't drink after that but I picked up the bottle a few days later.

Comment

On my 20th birthday, I partied with some friends from work at a bar. I got tore up baddd, I don't remember exactly what happened but they took me to eat tacos later that night and I remember punching a rock wall and cars in the parking lot then apparently, I gave a girl from work a left hook to the body, bruising her ribs.

Later that week, I apologized to everyone but felt real bad. I almost decided to stop drinking completely.

Turns out, the ***** from work, drunk herself, fell and hurt herself but lied to everyone and blamed it on me.

Comment

my life.............

Comment

Once got so drunk and puked and **** my pants the same time.. Also fell in some waterwells, slept in bushes and got into a few brawls.

I like to think I'm older and wiser now

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Once got so drunk and puked and **** my pants the same time.. Also fell in some waterwells, slept in bushes and got into a few brawls.

I like to think I'm older and wiser now
            I've slept in bushes and liquid shat myself aswell a couple of times .

Older and wiser?, **** that i won't be calming down for at least another 3 years.

Comment

Lets just say it involved multiple lbs and I dodged loosing quite a few years.

Comment

What kind of mess have i not been in cuz of that shi t? You name it, jail, ruined relationships, wrecked cars, court fees, thousands partying, lost jobs...etc

if i made 100k doing bad things, i probably spent 200k doing bad things...

Comment

Working...
                X