Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was worse? Williams' knockout or Hatton's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton seemed a bit more brutalized than Williams. Hatton's face looked like pure hell while he was on his back. I think he was snoozing for a little longer too.

Comment

Hatton's looked worse and WAS worse. But they were both very rare quality of genuine one-punch straight kayos.

Comment

Williams' was worse IMO. I think the fact that he's a big guy just made it that more dramatic because you know the saying: "The bigger they are, the harder they fall", and that held true in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by billw84 View Post
          which looked worse in your opinion
          Very difficult to choose. Both are phenomenal KO's. Hatton did went down twice before that mega punch so i was kinda expecting it already for Hatton to sleep. The Pwill KO was totally shocking because nobody expected him to kiss the canvass. I mean NOBODY !!!

Comment

i thought it was williams' KO that was dead serious. his eyes were really that of a dead man hit by something on the head. but then again he went up minutes after that...

i give my pity to hatton's.

Comment

Williams look worse because he is a better fighter than Hatton, To see him hit the floor face first like he was dead was surreal.

Comment

hatton's head bounced back after landing...

william's head was just straight kiss to the canvas.

Comment

Williams looked dead........................

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Williams look worse because he is a better fighter than Hatton, To see him hit the floor face first like he was dead was surreal.
                    I don't get this logic. 1. Why exactly would Williams even be considered a better fighter than Hatton? Hatton is far more accomplished and his losses were to far better guys at that. 2. It's which LOOKED worse and you're saying Paul because he's the better fighter? How does that change what the kayo looks like? Can you see a skill difference between Hatton being wide open for a shot and destroyed by it and Williams also being wide open for a shot and being destroyed by it? I can't.

Comment

Clearly it was Hatton...the way his arms went limp and he dropped flat on his back was a a sight i've never seen in professional fighting. I seriously thought he was hurt. Williams only looked bad because of his stature. Even at full speed, it looked like he dropped in slow motion.

Comment

Working...
                      X