Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allan Green vs. Andre Ward: who will you be rooting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ward, but I would love to see green vs any of the other non-american fighters, maybe Froch or the king

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
      I'd like to see Allan Green land a big uppercut just when Ward is charging like a billy goat with his head, and knock Ward out cold.
      He better otherwise I am afraid the fight may look much like this.

Photobucket

Comment

I always root for the good guy. I'm tired of rooting for the good guy! For a change, i wanna root for the bad guy, just to see how it feels. I hear it feels good to be bad...

I vote for Sprays GOAT...

Comment

There has been a rumor on boxingscene that Allan Green posts here as "Mangler".

Comment

Ward, because I think he has the potential to be great, and I look forward to seeing him fight Dawson and Bute who I also think have the potential to be great.

Comment

Dirrell will take Ward to the cleaners.

Comment

Originally posted by hemanthjava
                Green has skills they are up there with any boxer, ward lacks power against green i don't see this fight being as easy as people say for ward , green is boxing with a mentality of respect his purpose is higher than just entering the tournament, I just don't see ward winning but fuk it this is one fight i'm waiting anxious to watch
                Go and see Green vs Simms and get back to me

Green looks like a good fighter talks good and is confident. You can fall for the perception that he is a really good fighter. He is a solid fighter with good power but his biggest name is losing to Miranda

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                  Stupid nickname if you ask me.
                  Yes, it sure is, especially since Ward is the dirtiest boxer of them all.

Comment

Looool now I see why Freedom is so mad, he's been waiting for Ward to lose for ages

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Yes, it sure is, especially since Ward is the dirtiest boxer of them all.

Comment

Working...
                      X