Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Digging deep when it matters seperates Williams/Sergies from guys like Cotto/Holt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digging deep when it matters seperates Williams/Sergies from guys like Cotto/Holt.

Fighting and trying to win for 3 minutes of 12 rounds, and putting it all on the line, showing tremendous heart. FOTY hands down, you should all be very happy.

I think Diaz/JMM still wins it.

Comment

Not a fair statement at all.

What was Cotto doing in the late rounds against Clottey? What about the 11th against Mosley.

You know I got love for you Bully, but you really do not like Cotto and are not as unbiased about it as you wanna believe.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Fighting and trying to win for 3 minutes of 12 rounds, and putting it all on the line, showing tremendous heart. FOTY hands down, you should all be very happy.
        we are but we are discussing our thoughts on the fight..what should we all just debate on who liked the fight more? WTF

Comment

But that being said...both of these guys deserve HUGE props.

Paul showed me a ton of heart. Both guys did. Glad to have two guys like this fighting. I'd love to see a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
            I think Diaz/JMM still wins it.
            You should win signature of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post

What was Cotto doing in the late rounds against Clottey? What about the 11th against Mosley.

You know I got love for you Bully, but you really do not like Cotto and are not as unbiased about it as you wanna believe.
              Trying to break Donte Hall's running record.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post

yea OK!!! what was cotto doing?? He was running like a *****!! what was cotto doing in the last 3 rounds of mosley fight? He was running like a *****!! what was cotto doing in margarito and pacquiao fight? He was running like a *****!!! (from a smaller tiny man)

Cotto doesn't have heart he's a PUSS

Comment

Cotto showed all the heart in the world against Clottey. You have to have a huge heart to fight through what he fought. wtf

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    You should win signature of the year.
                    To go along with avatar of the year as well as ALT of the year. :grill:

Comment

Working...
                    X