No announcement yet.

All real boxing fans have to be excited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All real boxing fans have to be excited

I personally a floyd mayweather fan but there is no doubt that he has hand picked his opponents. but with the fights on the horizon all real fans have to see that with his money problems he is going to have to fight someone major. i think the one thing that was made clear is that he can't get down under the welterweight limit. And other than pac no one under the limit is making any noise to justify a big money fight with May. Its cotto paq and mosley and if the off chance berto beats mosley he throws his name into the mix. So this goes out to floyd fans and haters alike. just be patient his next fight HAS to be a big one.

everybody, move your body

Comment

Definitely excited. He fights Mosley, Cotto, or Pacquiao next and no matter who he chooses he gets full credit from me. Those are all super fights.

Comment

my thoughts exactly if all he wants are money fights those are the only guys out there who can give that to him

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Definitely excited. He fights Mosley, Cotto, or Pacquiao next and no matter who he chooses he gets full credit from me. Those are all super fights.

Agree with ya on that.
          He'll get credit from me too.

Comment

Oh yeah it was obvious this fight wa cherrypicked to get the rust off.

Next he has to fight either Mosley or Cotto or Pac.

Comment

Working...
            X