No announcement yet.

Does size matter???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    of course size matters, Valuev will win easy, listen to this doctor talk about the advantages a 300 pound man has over a 200 pound man

:smileysex

LOL that was funny ill give you that....

Comment

Originally posted by _Ricky_ View Post

I should have known better that you degenerate bastards would take it there...

getting back on the topic of BOXING...where are all those fools who were talking mad **** bout DLH picking on "the little guy" and calling him a coward and what not??? nothing to say now???

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        :smileysex

LOL that was funny ill give you that....
        i think we need to give _ricky_ that (extense)......

Comment

I think size matters in a sport such as boxing.. a lot of advantages are taken away with padded gloves (power wise and such). there are those rare occasions when it doesn't but for the most part it do.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ricky_ View Post
            Hey, no ones complaining "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              I think size matters in a sport such as boxing.. a lot of advantages are taken away with padded gloves (power wise and such). there are those rare occasions when it doesn't but for the most part it do.
              Ok ill give you that much... Tyson's entire career could be looked at as a rare occasion...but why is so much made of DLH and Pac and no one seems to care bout the size in other matches.....Haye vs the Klitcho bros....I dont see anyone calling the Klitcho's *****'s for wanting to take a fight with Haye...and they out weigh him by 50 pounds!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                Ok ill give you that much... Tyson's entire career could be looked at as a rare occasion...but why is so much made of DLH and Pac and no one seems to care bout the size in other matches.....Haye vs the Klitcho bros....I dont see anyone calling the Klitcho's *****'s for wanting to take a fight with Haye...and they out weigh him by 50 pounds!!!

first off, Haye and Klitschko are the same weight division.

secondly, Haye as a hevyweight is gonna be 220-225, Wlad is 240-245. That is a difference of 20 pounds, not 50 pounds as you are carelessly stating.

finally, It is Haye that wants the Klitschko brothers. They don't need Haye any more than Valuev, Chagaev, Povetkin............

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  first off, Haye and Klitschko are the same weight division.

secondly, Haye as a hevyweight is gonna be 220-225, Wlad is 240-245. That is a difference of 20 pounds, not 50 pounds as you are carelessly stating.

finally, It is Haye that wants the Klitschko brothers. They don't need Haye any more than Valuev, Chagaev, Povetkin............
                  Ok im buying the same div stuff...that makes sense to me...the second part of your argument ....not so much...what does it matter who wants who? Pac wants DLH...so what? but props on the first part...that did "enlighten me"...

Comment

Yes but after you reach a certain point, it really doesnt matter it goes any bigger then that. wait what are we talking about here?

Comment

Originally posted by WithAuthority View Post
                      Yes but after you reach a certain point, it really doesnt matter it goes any bigger then that. wait what are we talking about here?
                      LOL you too?? ah I guess the fellas aren't the only ones with their minds elsewhere!!! or maybe this proves your real gender identity!!

Comment

Working...
                      X