No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins: All Time Great...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins: All Time Great...

I say yes obviously. I just want to see if there are still people that don't believe...
    Yes. If your still denying it now, your just a hater...
    93.26%
    No. He only beat smaller fighters who moved up in weight!!!
    6.74%

The poll is expired.

this should be pretty obvious.

Comment

i just want to see how many people jump on the weight theory.

Comment

Of course.

Comment

I highly doubt anyone would argue against it, even prior to the Pavlik win.

Comment

yes.

his resume speaks for itself. i still voted no out of spite though.

he's an atg. not one of the top ones. he's no ali or robinson but he's up there.

higher than floyd. i know that much.

Comment

but you know how theres people that say...tarver was weight drained, and the rest were fighters that moved up. I want to see how many of them are around.

Comment

I really don't see how the weight theory holds any water here. Didn't Pavlik come into the last Taylor fight at 169?

Comment

Even the Winky win, yeah he moved up but Winky still a real good fighter at 170. He almost won, so he was still effective.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
                    but you know how theres people that say...tarver was weight drained, and the rest were fighters that moved up. I want to see how many of them are around.
                    that's tarver's problem.its not a cop out.just like it isn't for roy.why the hell would they put themselves in that position in the first place?tarver had the ring belt, that's what hop wanted, he should have made hop wait for it.till he was fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X