Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-17-2017, 02:33 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 880 Post(s)
TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,101,000,043,675.37
Ball point pen..lol - Nomadic No Message - anthonydavid11 Here is a tasty American Cheeseburger - JimRaynor 
Default Byrd needs investigating, or is she seriously clueless?

Anyway, i'm not talking about the overall result of the fight, that's covered in a lot of topics. Even if you want to score it for Canelo, anybody with any common sense and decency about them can see that Byrd is a total disgrace. I don't understand, it's like she's trolling or something.

At first I was convinced she is being bribed but then i thought about it and concluded that if that was true, we'd expect at least somewhat believable card to hide it. Unless she's using reverse psychology and her psychedelic score cards are done for this reason, so you think it's too much to even suspect she's being paid off. Or she really does not know what she's watching.

Whatever it is, she needs looking into and i don't care who you had winning the fight.
TheBigLug is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-17-2017, 02:36 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2178 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 180,166,086,569,208,709,120.00
Total Points: 184,085,526,232,317,788,160.00
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigLug View Post
Anyway, i'm not talking about the overall result of the fight, that's covered in a lot of topics. Even if you want to score it for Canelo, anybody with any common sense and decency about them can see that Byrd is a total disgrace. I don't understand, it's like she's trolling or something.

At first I was convinced she is being bribed but then i thought about it and concluded that if that was true, we'd expect at least somewhat believable card to hide it. Unless she's using reverse psychology and her psychedelic score cards are done for this reason, so you think it's too much to even suspect she's being paid off. Or she really does not know what she's watching.

Whatever it is, she needs looking into and i don't care who you had winning the fight.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:38 AM #3
32 Time World Champion

Quoted: 4511 Post(s)
-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,476,928,913,913,622,528.00
Total Points: 27,476,938,144,914,509,824.00
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC ATG sign. - Box-Office Thanks for the bet! - jlf85 
Bo Jackson tecmo bowl lol - El-blanco I went to see a moving picture the other day. - Vegemil 

She usually favors the boxer/mover and doesn't reward aggression as much. She's been judging like that for years.
-PBP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:39 AM #4
////////

Quoted: 4210 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,899,367,028.03
You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd 
TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe 
No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 

boxing is still corrupt as hell... every generation lives in denial then admits how bad it was in hindsight
//// is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:42 AM #5
-Swift-

Quoted: 920 Post(s)
-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 325,680,628,749.37
:beerchug: - -jose- Haha.  Paulie's garbage. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -PBP- View Post
She usually favors the boxer/mover and doesn't reward aggression as much. She's been judging like that for years.
118-110 is horrible tho no excuse for that.
-NAV- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:50 AM #6
The Bad Guy

Quoted: 546 Post(s)
-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,563,623,056,211,920.00
Total Points: 1,563,624,056,946,750.50
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -pbp- View Post
she usually favors the boxer/mover and doesn't reward aggression as much. She's been judging like that for years.
she
only
gave
rounds
to
ggg
-Swizzy- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:52 AM #7
Contender

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
animelive is a splendid one to beholdanimelive is a splendid one to beholdanimelive is a splendid one to beholdanimelive is a splendid one to beholdanimelive is a splendid one to beholdanimelive is a splendid one to beholdanimelive is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 18,962.82

Needs to be put in jail
animelive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:26 AM #8
Contender

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
vaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,012,835.64

ikr
she must retire
vaynardevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:31 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
ironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,450,464,832,872.86
Total Points: 20,450,665,865,420.90
good poster - starting your collection - theBEASTwithin first rate poster deserving of a medal - Mike D war ironmt - Mike D Good posting. - soul_survivor Good posts! - GhostofDempsey 
Eat a dlck, bltch!  A grown ass man afraid of flying! - travestyny Fake ass Lou wanabe.  LMAO.  Afraid to fly, right?  Little bltch. - travestyny 

She needs to step down, as her sister CJ Ross did.
ironmt is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
byrd, clueless?, investigating

User Tag List