No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Canelo Alvarez 160-Pounds, Gennady Golovkin 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    He is a ****** in the first post since he proved me wrong I said I stand corrected but at that time I didn't realize how ******ed he actually was or I would have dumbed it down for him and said u rite
    You are a ******.

LOL

You don't even know your being besties with a guy on his like 50th account. YES!!! He gets banned ALL the time.

Comment

I stand corrected but like I said he was draining himself but you forget to acknowledge that. Ggg came into a weight class he felt comfortable and has stayed wtf is the problem with that? Bhop did it for years would you complain about that?
      "I stand corrected..." lmao you phucking waste of space

Comment

Jacobs did beat him imo oh wait I forgot how stupid you are. Imo stands for no wait if means I= In, M=My, O=Opinion.
        But you think Ward ducked him??? You make ZERO sense.

I give you some credit. At least you know Ward would of beat GGG yesterday, today, and even tomarrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          Well said as usual. If Canelo pulls this off he truly goes down as a legend.

And I'll be $1K poorer.
          1k less wealthy my friend... as long as you have health and a place to live. You are a wealthy man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            These GGGTards are SHOOK!!! 1 more day.

All I can say is copy and paste.These lame FUKS gonna show up as Lomachenko fans next
            Lmao true, me... If canelo loses, I'm not afraid to say I was wrong and ggg is better. I still will be a canelo fan till the end. No matter what. The great sugar ray Robinson lost and he still the goat. Canelo is daring to be great and that's what I respect.

Comment

But you think Ward ducked him??? You make ZERO sense.

I give you some credit. At least you know Ward would of beat GGG yesterday, today, and even tomarrow
              Please show me where is said Ward ducked him. I'm a huge ggg fan and I can admit he ducked him. But me unlike you can call a spade a spade. Ggg gets sparked tomorrow so what I'll still be a fan and won't stop being his fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                Lmao true, me... If canelo loses, I'm not afraid to say I was wrong and ggg is better. I still will be a canelo fan till the end. No matter what. The great sugar ray Robinson lost and he still the goat. Canelo is daring to be great and that's what I respect.
                "Daring to be great" by waiting 2 years, vacating his belt, and looking for a fighter to show visible decline before facing him? When Canelo fought Mayweather (at a catch-weight in Mayweather's favor, no less), I was a fan of his. Not anymore. Karma is coming for Canelo on Saturday night; the personification of which is a Kazakh monster, who will deliver a beating that he will have nightmares about for the rest of his life.

Comment

Says the guy who gets banned all the time and starts NEW accounts!!! Holy SHT!!! I still only have 1. Your on like 20+++
                  First time registered on this site sht for brains. When I posted it would be at ********boxing (called something else now).

I love how you tools jump to the conclusion that I'm creating new accounts. Yes I've heard it I'm Maxi or Vlad or some other person you have a crush on. Well I'm not ScaredofyourShadoww.

And how many times have I told you: It is "you are or you're" not "your" in the context you are using it. When are you going to start donating those useless points to me for teaching you English kid?

Comment

• GGG looks really drained.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      1k less wealthy my friend... as long as you have health and a place to live. You are a wealthy man
                      But I won't be able to pay the mortgage! J/K

Well said.

Comment

Working...
                      X