Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-12-2017, 10:08 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
CatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,704,939,825,886.40
:love: - Beercules I couldn't give you Karma, but Here is a medal for giving Me Props on calling LeBrons Return to Cleveland. I appreciate your comment. Go Cavs. I would Give you Karma if I could. But I think I gave you Green or Red K once. Anyway, here is your medal. - BrushMyHair :beerchug: - -jose- Great breakdown on Duran, sir. - anthonydavid11 Very scary indeed man... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WıLL View Post
Sadly, the money talked about was a measly $200.

I think the jealous "friends" set her up to get raped, not knowing she was gonna end up dead.

Even though it's said you can hear a man in the video saying "I'm about to kill somebody." I genuinely think the death may have been a freak accident. The idiot talking like that on the live feed was trying to scare her and the rape incident is picked up on that video.

However I think they've basically had her raped then left her behind heavily intoxicated with no phone and taken her car. The question is how did she end up in a walk-in freezer in a part of the hotel which was under construction? Surely it would have been off-limits?
I hope the girl that set her up has a permanent itch on the part of the back you can't reach for the rest of her life.

And $200 huh.......what in the literal ****. Some people are just horrendous.
CatchAndShoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:17 PM #22
Banned

Quoted: 2159 Post(s)
Shaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,564,356.31
funny dude - jas Dog breath - W1LL My apologies man.  Lets fix these fools. - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
$100,000,000,000 before Motorcity posted his opinion on this case he googled to check if any people from other races or law enforcement were involved, saw no, immediately decided the perps are innocent and it's just a misunderstanding.

Lowest tier poster on boxingscene.
oh look, uncle ahmed taking his anger out on black people. what else is new? did you get disrespected from behind the counter again, Apu ahmed abdullah Moosilim? i don't blame them, the prices at your 7eleven are jacked.
Shaolin Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:38 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9824 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,100,001,002,565,712.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
She's not saying "help me" in the video. You're hearing background noise. She definetly wasn't YELLING. The girl on the video is fiddling with the phone trying to play the music. That's why she says WTF when the music suddenly stops.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

And a few seconds later you hear Kanneka say "I'm not drunk' And her friend says 'you don't have to be drunk you need to enjoy yourself' then she says 'I am enjoying myself'
Kanneka's mother said that's her you see sitting on the bed in the reflection of the girl glasses. How is she saying help me and getting raped and 30 seconds later she's fully clothed sitting on the bed?

Another rumor was the girls took the car that Kanneka mother let her drive and didn't tell her mother she was missing until later in the day. That also isn't true. They called her mom at 4 am to say they don't know where she's at. At 3:20 AM the she's seen on the hotel video staggering drunk in a hallway.

So many rumors and fake detectives this is getting out of hand and the other girls are being threatened. The police need to come out and say what's going on ASAP
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:45 PM #24
BOMB ZQUAD

Quoted: 1615 Post(s)
White Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 94,848,445,145,445,456.00
Total Points: 94,848,445,145,482,448.00
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 

Lol in the glasses is a man in baggy jeans and a red hoody? There's a video out there which shows Kenneka on her way to the "party". She was wearing tight jeans, a tight denim jacket which was open exposing her bra, and he hair was long and black. Defo not her in the glasses. Unless it's on a part I'm missing?
White Willy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:47 PM #25
Monster

Quoted: 936 Post(s)
Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,800,638,140,763,392.00
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

Quote:
She's not saying "help me" in the video. You're hearing background noise. She definetly wasn't YELLING. The girl on the video is fiddling with the phone trying to play the music. That's why she says WTF when the music suddenly stops.

And a few seconds later you hear Kanneka say "I'm not drunk' And her friend says 'you don't have to be drunk you need to enjoy yourself' then she says 'I am enjoying myself'
Yelling was an overstatement but it sounded like someone was asking for help, all I can do is wait for the facts cause what I'm hearing being rumored sounds too dark as fuck.
Doctor_Tenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:51 PM #26
Monster

Quoted: 936 Post(s)
Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,800,638,140,763,392.00
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

Just gonna leave this here

Doctor_Tenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:51 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WıLL View Post
Lol in the glasses is a man in baggy jeans and a red hoody? There's a video out there which shows Kenneka on her way to the "party". She was wearing tight jeans, a tight denim jacket which was open exposing her bra, and he hair was long and black. Defo not her in the glasses. Unless it's on a part I'm missing?
So you know what she looks like better than the woman who birthed her?

Quote:
Some people have alleged that they can hear Kenneka crying for help in the video. The family believes Kenneka is reflected in the sunglasses of the woman in the video. Another woman is featured in the video, and it was streamed to Monifah’s page.

The Chicago Tribune reported that police “are reviewing video on social media that appears to show the victim in a ninth-floor room hours before she disappeared over the weekend.” That’s the video with a woman wearing mirrored sunglasses, reported The Tribune, which described it as “a Facebook Live video that appears to show Jenkins sitting on a bed in a hotel room with other people around her.”
Old 09-12-2017, 10:54 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
Yelling was an overstatement but it sounded like someone was asking for help, all I can do is wait for the facts cause what I'm hearing being rumored sounds too dark as fuck.
It's at the point where there are so many rumors and speculation that when the facts finally come out people won't believe it. And her friends lives are being threatened over internet rumors. The police need to come out and make a statement.
Old 09-12-2017, 10:55 PM #29
BOMB ZQUAD

Quoted: 1615 Post(s)
White Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Willy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 94,848,445,145,445,456.00
Total Points: 94,848,445,145,482,448.00
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
So you know what she looks like better than the woman who birthed her?

I'm not disputing it. Just asking which part of the video? I saw the man in the red hoodie and possibly another man in a white sweater. People say they see all kinds of stuff like a girl giving head but I don't see none of that. Just the two men I mentioned.
White Willy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:04 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7651 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 536,448,199,284,077,625,344.00
Total Points: 1,536,448,199,284,084,703,232.00
No Message - dj Pepe spurs!!! - $ j-210 $ Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m 
Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- 
Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame 
Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GriffTannen View Post
pretty sick if those noises were actually a girl asking for help, but really cant tell. that sound could literally be anything

reminds of the tupac song, when you play it backward it sounds like he said "suge shot me" it obv doesnt but if you want to believe it then it kinda does

idk if anybody wants to watch this i sure as fuk aint lol

She is saying one of Kenneka's friends wanted to get with one of the dude but his friend wanted to get with Kenneka but Kenneka was too drunk to get down and declined. The guys got up to leave and Kenneka's friend dragged her out the room to stop the guys from leaving. What happened after? We are not sure.
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
death/murder, jenkins, kanneka, messed, mysterious, saga

User Tag List