Adonis Stevenson by Decision 7 14.58%
Andrzej Fonfara by T/Ko 11 22.92%
Andrzej Fonfara by Decision 4 8.33%
Draw/Too close to call 0 0%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2017, 11:31 PM #401
The GOAT

Quoted: 931 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,746,666,523,473,489.00
Total Points: 5,799,872,427,275,424.00
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn Wicked View Post
I'm not sure if anyone noticed this but when Stevenson was doing his ring walk before the fight there was a guy in the audience doing "the chicken dance". I kind of laughed at that. Maybe someone has already mentioned it here, but I'm not sure.

I still think Adonis is being overrated a little too much. The haters are a little too hateful but the believers are overrating him.
I didn't see the chicken dance guy and already deleted the fights from my dvr lol dammit

And Adonis is a good fighter but if he never fights anyone better than decent, we will never know just how good. I feel like Kovalev would waste him but lets not act like he doesn't have at least a punchers chance. That's why we watch the fights in the first place. That's why we live for the big fights like GGG-Alvarez and Kovalev-Ward.
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-05-2017, 03:33 PM #402
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
harwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,000,000,000,075,068.00
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Wlad has more power for his size. I know exactly what you said and just think you're stupid.
I must've touched a nerve.. You must be still salty since Joshua nearly removed his head from his body. Ok if it makes you feel better... "Klitschko is big and powerful and can kill a man in a single clinch."
harwri008 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 04:46 PM #403
The GOAT

Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwri008 View Post
I must've touched a nerve.. You must be still salty since Joshua nearly removed his head from his body. Ok if it makes you feel better... "Klitschko is big and powerful and can kill a man in a single clinch."
Touched a nerve? I don't give a hang about random internet morons but I do commonly expose them.

Let me break it down for you and everyone who is reading this.

Wlad knocking guys his size or bigger out cold more times

>

Stevenson knocking out guys exactly his size less often

Do you see how that works? This isn't rocket science.

You [email protected] up, now own up to it and move on with your life.
Old 06-05-2017, 06:37 PM #404
Undisputed Champion

harwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Touched a nerve? I don't give a hang about random internet morons but I do commonly expose them.

Let me break it down for you and everyone who is reading this.

Wlad knocking guys his size or bigger out cold more times

>

Stevenson knocking out guys exactly his size less often

Do you see how that works? This isn't rocket science.

You [email protected] up, now own up to it and move on with your life.
Of course I touched a nerve. There was no reason to dispute what I said. All you had to do was not respond. Now you have my permission to move on with your life. Get to moving.
Old 06-06-2017, 01:11 AM #405
The GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwri008 View Post
Of course I touched a nerve. There was no reason to dispute what I said. All you had to do was not respond. Now you have my permission to move on with your life. Get to moving.
Calling out morons constantly. That's why I responded. Don't write ignorant [email protected] then and it wont happen. You just confirmed that you're just dense and a waste of time so now I will move on. When I feel like it. Bye bye dummy with a dumber screen name if that's possible.
Old 06-06-2017, 12:05 PM #406
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Calling out morons constantly. That's why I responded. Don't write ignorant [email protected] then and it wont happen. You just confirmed that you're just dense and a waste of time so now I will move on. When I feel like it. Bye bye dummy with a dumber screen name if that's possible.
Holy sh*t! Let go go goat!

It's not your fault!
Old 06-06-2017, 01:33 PM #407
Contender

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
etech1 will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 8,924.95

[QUOTE=1hourRun;17733157]I'm a fan of Ward and Lomachenko hehehe. My man -PBP- let me in the Vasyl Lomachenko Fan Club. Sorry I don't fit your profile - Hater.

Do you got a white friend too? Lmao
etech1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 07:48 PM #408
chuzando a tu vieja

Quoted: 4009 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,396,140,418,795,497,472.00
Total Points: 6,396,140,418,798,664,704.00
war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega 
Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D 
Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
I think he's cool but I am wearing the sig mostly because I think he looks like a Bond villain there. Such a great pic.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
And the guy who has been ducking him in the background there, running his mouth.

love it, lol.

LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
adonis stevenson, andrzej fonfara, showtime, showtime boxing, wbc light heavyweight

User Tag List