Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor rocked Nate 2x Why is that ignored?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Who is the betting favorite for this?
    Milana always is for me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      I honestly think if Conor fights smart he can EASILY beat Nate in the rematch.

If he lets go of this idea of finishing Nate, and just keeps his hands up and fights energy smart, he can beat Nate 5 rounds to 0. But if he goes in their trying to throw bombs on every punch and walks forward with his chin up and hands down, then yes we will see a repeat of the first fight.
      I honestly think your right. If he could do what he did to Max Hollaway but for 5 rounds he'd easily beat Diaz. The only thing is he was injured for that fight. Connor is a really prideful guy and Diaz is just as good at getting in peoples head as Connor is. I have a hard time believing he can set his ego aside.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        he got choked out because he gassed. Nate did his version of the rope-a-dope. But when Conor was fresh, he was schooling Nate on the feet and on the ground. Conor also chose to stand in front of Nate with his hands down. I think he is gonna change his gameplan and win an easy decision.
        He didn't gass. An athlete like Conor gassing after 1 round? Nah, he got caught with something vicious, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
          He didn't gass. An athlete like Conor gassing after 1 round? Nah, he got caught with something vicious, buddy.
          he got caught and then recovered. started sparking Nate up and then he clearly looked gassed again after a couple of punches and started walking into punches with his hands down, and that's when he got caught for a 2nd time. And then that's when he went for the take down.

He was gassed in the 2nd round against Mendes as well. Except Mendes was equally as gassed as him. Nate never gets gassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
            yes, dude.

i think we've discussed this in the latino lounge, conor didn't gas. conor thought he could hang with a diaz fight tempo and it didn't quite work out.

bro - and now nick vs sonnen is being discussed? i love it that these boys are getting this shine, it's long overdue.

those diaz boys
            Last edited by baya; 08-13-2016, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X