Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nate Diaz: I'd Whoop Mayweather, McGregor Asses in One Night!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can these MMA guys just stfu already, who cares. This is all just BS to drum up attention, its an absurd fight. People need to get over that these are two different sports and the boxing vs. mma crap is so played out. Its like football (nfl) and rugy players talking the same crap when while the sports are somewhat similar, they are still very different skillsets. Its apples and oranges to a degree.

As far as the MMA guys who always talk about no rules street fights they would win. Sorry but the UFC/MMA is far from a no rules/street fight, hence the rules in place they have below:

No groin attacks.

No knees to the head on a grounded opponent.

No strikes to the back of the head or the spine.

No head butts.

No eye gouging.

No fish hooking.

No fingers in an opponent’s orifices.

No biting.

No hair pulling

No strikes or grabbing of the throat.

No manipulation of the fingers or toes.

No intentional grabbing of the ring or cage.

No intentional throwing of your opponent outside of the ring or cage

Not that any of the above are "proud" things to do in a streetfight but I have been in plenty and I have seen plenty and trust me when I say, that when someone thinks they are gonna lose, they try plenty on this list lol.

Comment

Can't help wondering what RDA would have done to Conor if they fought. He might actually have killed him.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
        lets break this down....IF nate diaz never opted for the "girls way out" winning by strangulation he would have been stopped. he was being shredded by a much smaller man dont forget.
        a boxer and an MMA fighter throw shots differently, a boxer punch is delivered with far more force than an mma fighter, FACT.
        a gloved match up? just boxing? which gloves? these are the only factors in a very low possibility fight between fmj and conor OR diaz ...lol
        the gloves, floyd wont go for mitts worn by mma but, will the mma fighter use 10oz boxing gloves? even when his punches (naturally) are not as hard?
        just boxing: fmj (as far as i know) can only box and play basketball.

so, in terms of an actual fight it would be fmj calling it because of the added risks...he wont wear the smaller gloves, cant do mma BUT, he will deliver his shots with pin point accuracy 99% of the time with greater power.
        conor has said (like after the diaz ko) that timing beats speed etc...floyd mayweather has mastered this area of the sport of boxing.
        a boxing match..floyd mayweather easily wins.
        an mma battle..then its conor mcgregor easily. (or nate diaz) lol

McGregor magically turned into a wrestler and tried to take-down Diaz because Nate was lighting that sucka up.

McGregor got choked out, because he didn't want to get knocked out.

Comment

Beats Mayweather & McGregor on the same night, right after he smokes Chavez Jr under the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            Beats Mayweather & McGregor on the same night, right after he smokes Chavez Jr under the table.

Not being a nut-hugger at all, but I truly believe it.....

* smokes Jnr under the table
            * chokes out McGregor in a streetfight
            * chokes out Mayweather in a streetfight
            * home by 10pm for another session

In that order !

I actually believe that he could do that LMAO

But yea, both of those guys should stay on their side of the fence when it comes to boxing..... they cannot beat Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
              Strangulation is ot a girl's way out, dummy. Diaz was beating that ******ed-looking redncek
              yes he was....i could tell by the state of his boat ya dull ****.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

McGregor magically turned into a wrestler and tried to take-down Diaz because Nate was lighting that sucka up.

McGregor got choked out, because he didn't want to get knocked out.
                oh yeah...i forgot that diaz was getting his face opened right up and spanked all over the place before landing an "offered" shot to conors chin that wobbled him and he capitalised on that. considering the weight class difference, i think its fair to say that diaz didnt do very well. i stand by saying going to ground is the girls way out...anybody in a strangle hold can lose to a girl and thats whether its conor mcgregor or nate diaz....maybe nates really a girl? he certainly has the little t1tt1es to be one.
                i do like mma but, i just cant get into the wrestling sheeeit, rolling around on the floor and all that...nah.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                  Can these MMA guys just stfu already, who cares. This is all just BS to drum up attention, its an absurd fight. People need to get over that these are two different sports and the boxing vs. mma crap is so played out. Its like football (nfl) and rugy players talking the same crap when while the sports are somewhat similar, they are still very different skillsets. Its apples and oranges to a degree.

As far as the MMA guys who always talk about no rules street fights they would win. Sorry but the UFC/MMA is far from a no rules/street fight, hence the rules in place they have below:

No groin attacks.

No knees to the head on a grounded opponent.

No strikes to the back of the head or the spine.

No head butts.

No eye gouging.

No fish hooking.

No fingers in an opponent’s orifices.

No biting.

No hair pulling

No strikes or grabbing of the throat.

No manipulation of the fingers or toes.

No intentional grabbing of the ring or cage.

No intentional throwing of your opponent outside of the ring or cage

Not that any of the above are "proud" things to do in a streetfight but I have been in plenty and I have seen plenty and trust me when I say, that when someone thinks they are gonna lose, they try plenty on this list lol.
                  pmsl...you forgot one, "no kicking in the ghoulies" the ole cahonies the balls....watch these....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad9mlvyA84E
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_a1nBJvn3E

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                    oh yeah...i forgot that diaz was getting his face opened right up and spanked all over the place before landing an "offered" shot to conors chin that wobbled him and he capitalised on that. considering the weight class difference, i think its fair to say that diaz didnt do very well. i stand by saying going to ground is the girls way out...anybody in a strangle hold can lose to a girl and thats whether its conor mcgregor or nate diaz....maybe nates really a girl? he certainly has the little t1tt1es to be one.
                    i do like mma but, i just cant get into the wrestling sheeeit, rolling around on the floor and all that...nah.

Fair point, but it's not that straight-forward with chokes.

Rener Gracie is 6'4", built like a brick-****house, and is a BJJ MASTER.

But he has all sorts of problems with his brother, who is just as good.

BJJ has levels, just like boxing. The reason why you see little girls choking out guys on youtube, is simply because the guys don't know jiu-jitsu and she does.

You can defend/escape the choke.

Also, Conor's jiu-jitsu is real good, I know that for a fact..... he is a genuine brown belt and well-regarded by insiders...... but Diaz jiu-jitsu is MUCH better..... he trains with his brother every day and Nick Diaz is close to a BJJ master himself.

starts about 10.20.....

Comment

People seem to ignore that it was McGregor who took it to the ground against Diaz. He landed some nice, flashy shots in the first round and a half, but started getting tagged and hurt and so took it to the ground in the hope he could avoid being finished. It didn't work.

Comment

Working...
                      X