Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored out of my head, so here's some obscure football stickers from the 90's.

Check out that HD snap of Bartram.

To be fair Ba isn't that obscure, absolute beast on World Cup 98' on playstation.

Comment

• Great quote.

Another fantastic attempt at photoshopping.

Comment

• I'll sleep well knowing that Carragher will retire with one less Premier League winners medal than Bebe.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
          Well Austria are 13 places above Wales. That is like the Ivory Coast beating Spain
          Such a stupid comparison...

I was pleasantly surprised to see the Welsh win though, thought Austria would have too much for them. Same with the Irish, ze Polish aren't a bad team and I thought could've sneaked an away win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
            I'll sleep well knowing that Carragher will retire with one less Premier League winners medal than Bebe.
            What a joke the signing of Bebe was.

Ferguson makes some good buys but by far more shite ones. I think he went on loan to Besiktas and they're yet to play him, says it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              Such a stupid comparison...

I was pleasantly surprised to see the Welsh win though, thought Austria would have too much for them. Same with the Irish, ze Polish aren't a bad team and I thought could've sneaked an away win.
              I was joking

Nobody takes the rankings serious.

We are ranked 81st (joint with Uganda lol) whilst Scotland a team we beat not long ago are 69th.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                From what I have seen of Wilshere he does well at Arsenal at going forward but thats because at times he can be a liability in defence which I am sure his teammates love.

He is a poor mans Paul Scholes
                You say that as if it's a bad thing. If he turns out to be half the player Paul Scholes was then he'll have had a great career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  You say that as if it's a bad thing. If he turns out to be half the player Paul Scholes was then he'll have had a great career.
                  STJ is a delusional Welshman.

Wilshere will lift trophies for Arsenal.

Comment

• Some golazos last night by Juan Garcia for Honduras and Bryan Ruiz for Costa Rica.

The yanks got pwnd

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      What a joke the signing of Bebe was.

Ferguson makes some good buys but by far more shite ones. I think he went on loan to Besiktas and they're yet to play him, says it all.

To be fair he had no clue about bebe and just trusted the scouts opinion...

Apparently bebe been tearing it up on loan....cant see him being united quality tho..

Comment

Working...
                      X