Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Cotto is done
    DeGale's a bum.

Comment

big deal
      Tony will wreck him again

Comment

I won't lie, that left jab to that eye of Tony has me worried but other than that, I'm good.

I think Cotto is a better offensive technical boxer than Marquez. But Marquez is both offensive and defensive.

Comment

And then he'll get tired and get stopped again.

He needs to go to the body and learn how to clinch if he wants to have a chance of winning.
          Man... As long as I never have to see Cotto with his leg up in the air while having seizures on the canvas do to a single punch in the mouth... I am good.

Prescott.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            big deal
            Tony will wreck him again
            That's what I'm saying.

Guys a better and improved Cotto would have stopped that Mayorga mess in less than 8 rounds. Mayorga's sloppy pressure wasn't constant, it was done in lapses and it was predictable and still managed to make Cotto uncomfortable. Tony is a constant pressure fighter and if you're not blinding fast like Pacquiao and physically stronger than him like Mosley you're going to be pressured until you break down.

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
              Man... As long as I never have to see Cotto with his leg up in the air while having seizures on the canvas do to a single punch in the mouth... I am good.

Prescott.
              I'd rather see my fighter get knocked the fuk out than see him quivering, kneeling down and quitting.

And the only reason you didnt see Cotto KTFO was that he ran like a scalded dog from Pacquiao for most of their fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                That's what I'm saying.

Guys a better and improved Cotto would have stopped that Mayorga mess in less than 8 rounds. Mayorga's sloppy pressure wasn't constant, it was done in lapses and it was predictable and still managed to make Cotto uncomfortable. Tony is a constant pressure fighter and if you're not blinding fast like Pacquiao and physically stronger than him like Mosley you're going to be pressured until you break down.
                You have to take into account though that both guys have taken beatings since their last fight (notably Margarito). It'll be a test of wills for sure, but also who's got enough left in the tank.

Comment

That sort of strategy is actually not very good against a Margarito type of fighter. Digging to the body is the way to kill Margs. and I was disappointed that Cotto didnt easily wipe out Mayorga like he should have.

but, I still believe Cotto will win, simply because I see Margarito being much more shot than Cotto is.

Comment

Well, Cotto's best weapon has been his jab because he has a hard fast jab. He beat Judah with that jab, and he also gave Manny problems early in the fight with his jab.

Comment

I'd rather see my fighter get knocked the fuk out than see him quivering, kneeling down and quitting.

And the only reason you didnt see Cotto KTFO was that he ran like a scalded dog from Pacquiao for most of their fight.
                      You mean the way Khan ran around the ring half asleep for 2-3 rounds against Maidana with the Ref saving him every 20 seconds from getting knocked the fck out?

Unless Khan had a chin transplant in Brazil, it is just a matter of time son. Keep feeding him to washed up fighters like Zab Judah and he will go far. But you and I both it's just a matter of time and he will be exposed again.

Amir Chin Con

Comment

Working...
                      X