Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should David Haye hang up the gloves now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should David Haye hang up the gloves now?

He's 38 and looks shot, he got dropped by Bellew then the fights gets stopped by the referee.

He doesn't look too good anymore like he was in prime, definitely washed up and will never get another title shot.

Should he retire from the sport?

Your thoughts.
    Yes.
    95.12%
    No.
    4.88%

Lol. He shouldn't have even taken the last 2 fights. The guy is shot and can't seem to fight injury free. That doesn't get easier with age. He's done.

Comment

He should have retired after the Klitschko fight. Or at least retired once it was clear he was never going to get the rematch or the fight with Vitali. Having said that, you can't blame a man for carrying on in order to make a few more million. Hopefully he is now in a position were he can retire and make a living from his promotional work.

Comment

Eddie Hearn should be refunding a lot of ppl right now he is the one putting this horrible **** on PPV, two times in a row!!!
        Both times resulting in the exact same thing, this was absolutely disgusting this was just a past it broken boxer who isn't fit enough to fight anymore milking suckers for a last good few pay checks...

Comment

LMAO, I can't imagine anybody saying he should come back. He's been retired since the Chisora fight

Comment

I thought he was and after tonight he has to keep his promise. Unless another money grab is available to him in the near future.

Comment

I think he should retire. He gots his promotional thing going on. He's trying to push that Joyce kid towards bigger & better things. He's done so much himself already. Nothing else to prove so yea why not hang them up. Not gonna get any of these lost brain cells back & I don't see Haye getting better at this current age.

Comment

He should retire, or else he will end up like David price or Roy Jones, picking up wins over garbage cans, and getting ko’d by anyone legit

Comment

Of course he should retire, though I doubt he will.

Depending on how well this PPV sold, I wouldn't be surprised to see a 3rd fight later this year, with the really real David Haye who is back.

Comment

Hes a C level fighter at BEST. Good riddance. Another UK HYpejob.

Comment

Working...
                    X