Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim Student UC San Diego (exposed) PRO HAMAS!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    That is very stupid, Allah is the same god who is the Christian and Jewish god
    I don't give a ****. Islam is a cult of terrorists

Comment

Muslims are evil degenerate sick filthy creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieZelepuss View Post
        I don't give a ****. Islam is a cult of terrorists
        how it that true?? There's 1.6 billion Muslims, if they're all terrorist they would kill everyone on this planet

Comment

how it that true?? There's 1.6 billion Muslims, if they're all terrorist they would kill everyone on this planet
          1.6 deluded fools that follows Isis' teachings. Being a Muslim isn't special, it's just adopting a belief, a choice ... a sick one. Every Muslims should be convinced to leave their cult.

Comment

1.6 deluded fools that follows Isis' teachings. Being a Muslim isn't special, it's just adopting a belief, a choice ... a sick one. Every Muslims should be convinced to leave their cult.
            ISIS teachings??? You're one ******ed mother ****er if you think ISIS has anything to do with Islam, if you understand the region you would understand most the leaders of ISIS if the former Baath party, the party of Saddam Hussein, most of them were left out after the invasion and they have been planning revenge on the current Iraqi government and Europe, it has nothing to do with religion cause in the Koran it clearly states the killing of one human is like the killing of all of humanity

Comment

ISIS teachings??? You're one ******ed mother ****er if you think ISIS has anything to do with Islam, if you understand the region you would understand most the leaders of ISIS if the former Baath party, the party of Saddam Hussein, most of them were left out after the invasion and they have been planning revenge on the current Iraqi government and Europe, it has nothing to do with religion cause in the Koran it clearly states the killing of one human is like the killing of all of humanity
              lol don't put your taqqiya here you Muslim piece of *****. Isis strictly follows what the Quran said. ****ing Muslim pieces of ***** like you turn blind eyes and blame others for the filth that your cult had created. You're a fking scum

Comment

Humanity is fighting back against you Islamic scums. Hindus in India, Buddhist in Myanmar, Christians in Africa and the US. Even atheists and agnostics who realized how fked up you are in comparison to other cults are fighting back... evil Islam will be defeated.

Comment

lol don't put your taqqiya here you Muslim piece of *****. Isis strictly follows what the Quran said. ****ing Muslim pieces of ***** like you turn blind eyes and blame others for the filth that your cult had created. You're a fking scum
                  I'm not Muslim, I just a thing called a brain, as I said if studied the region (you clearly have not) you would understand more about the situation, you typing cuss words isn't gonna solve anything lol, you have to educate yourself

Comment

I'm not Muslim, I just a thing called a brain, as I said if studied the region (you clearly have not) you would understand more about the situation, you typing cuss words isn't gonna solve anything lol, you have to educate yourself
                    You're a cuck you slurp Muslims terrorist semen out of your raped relatives private parts in order for you to look tolerant and wins the Muslims approvals.
                    Last edited by CharlieZelepuss; 02-20-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

That is very stupid, Allah is the same god who is the Christian and Jewish god
                      Um, no.

Where did you hear that???

Comment

Working...
                      X