My theory to what happens after death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Sounds like someone who is just.

So if you had a kid and your kid wouldn't listen to you or want anything to do with you at all, even going so far as to curse you or pretend you didn't exist, you would still be like "yeah man we're cool, come hang out with me although you will still act that way?"

nobody would
    I would always leave the door open for him because he's my son. I wouldn't want my son to burn in hell for eternity because he never believed in me. It's not like he killed someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Sounds like someone who is just.

So if you had a kid and your kid wouldn't listen to you or want anything to do with you at all, even going so far as to curse you or pretend you didn't exist, you would still be like "yeah man we're cool, come hang out with me although you will still act that way?"

nobody would
      Plenty of people do that. I didn't talk to my parents for YEARS .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        I would always leave the door open for him because he's my son. I wouldn't want my son to burn in hell for eternity because he never believed in me. It's not like he killed someone.
        Yeah it all seems a bit petty. I can't take it serious on that alone.

Comment

We have a dimension in which when we die, We are only going to another dimension to live on. Th cycle is repeated infinitely.

Comment

The ghost in the shell moves on. And a great Redeemer exists that can keep those ghosts from being lost amidst the winds of time and devastation forever....

Comment

What if we are already dead and this is purgatory?

Comment

A door indeed is open. And will remain so. You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink. In a similar way, you can offer a man the Water of Life but you cannot make him drink it.

Comment

You choose hell. You can either be with Christ or be seperate from him, unfortunately there is only one other place to go to be with like minded people and beings who want nothing to do with God and that place has nothing good in it for all good comes from God. That's just.

The door is open for you now, you either choose Christ or you don't.

Comment

My family and I have had this conversation a few times. I was able to comfort my young daughter (and myself) by believing that on the other side there is no concept of time. So no matter the years apart we as a family die individually, we will arrive on the other side at the same time. We won't have to face that unknown alone.

Comment

How old are you Nuts?

I remember the couple phases I went through as a teen.

Your body and its remains stay on earth, your soul leaves with Christ.

I have my reasons to believe and such, that I doubt you'll ever understand unless you experienced it too.

I'm an Orthodox Christian

Comment

Working...
                      X