No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Why is Trump potentially going to pardon people who are literally guilty as sin?
    He's pardoning people like him, sending his friends a message he will pardon them also.

He's normalizing the idea that criminals such as himself and his friends don't have to face the legal consequences.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Who says they are my age and live in Austin? It could be a 90 year old guy from Timbuktu for all we know. It's the Internet, genius. People lie all the time.

Hell, it could be Addix or you for all we know.

It certainly wasn't me that created them all, as Addix cited a YouTube account and I've never had one. That I know.

As I said, I did use the handle on some forums. Doesn't mean every 1bad65 on the Internet is me, obviously.

Why this obsession over nonsense like who bought one of my 3 cars, my sperm count, and why other people like yourselves who take the Internet way too seriously e-challenged me a decade ago??
      He went back to the year 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, and so on and so forth and made those accounts with the 1bad65 name which just so happen to share the same politics as you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        He went back to the year 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, and so on and so forth and made those accounts with the 1bad65 name which just so happen to share the same politics as you?
        Again, some are me. Some are obviously not.

Do keep up please.

Let me ask you a question....

Do you really think Addix is the first butthurt e-stalker I've came across in all my years online?

Comment

• Lol 1bad65 getting bent over here.

Comment

He went back to the year 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, and so on and so forth.....
            You do realize that's a seriously creepy e-obsession, don't you?

To obsess over a guy like this solely for disagreeing with you about politics on the Internet is some serious Mental Illness Theater.

Comment

You do realize that's a seriously creepy e-obsession, don't you?

To obsess over a guy like this solely for disagreeing with you about politics on the Internet is some serious Mental Illness Theater.
              I don't believe Addix went back to the year 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and so forth and so on and made 1bad65 screen names all across the internet. And the screen names list Austin Tx. And they sound just like you. Politics are the same too.

It's not like someone is using those screen names to troll. Those screen names are saying the exact same type things you say here. I was born at night but not last night

Comment

I don't believe Addix went back to the year 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and so forth and so on and made 1bad65 screen names all across the internet. And the screen names list Austin Tx. And they sound just like you. Politics are the same too.

It's not like someone is using those screen names to troll. Those screen names are saying the exact same type things you say here. I was born at night but not last night
                Does it really matter?

Whether you agree with him or not, 1bad is at least consistent

Comment

You're not keeping up.

As I said some are mine. Some are not.

I never said Addix created accounts from those years.

I said anyone could have created accounts in my name, then asked you if you truly thought Addix was the first butthurt e-stalker I've came across in all my years online.

I asked you that question for a reason; to get you to apply some logic and common sense here.

As I said, I was active on MA forums, and did have a few e-beefs and got my share of e-threats and e-challenges. But Addix didn't even get that part right about what happened, despite him finding out I have indeed been active on a few forums for a long time.

I will say this, I've got no idea where the sperm count or the dad paid for my cars stuff came from at all, as that's not true so I never would have said it.

Tell you what, how about you ask him how he got the idea I have a low sperm count or my dad bought one of my Mustangs (and my house). Those came out of left field, and aren't true, so I have no clue how he will back that up if you asked him too.

But go ahead and ask him. See what he's got to back those claims up.

Comment

• What's funny is that if my dad had bought my car as opposed to me having to pay for it, I'd be all open about it and gloating about it.

When you run into someone jealous of your cool toys, the best way to get their goat really good is to tell them you didn't even have to pay for the toys yourself but instead had someone buy the toys for you.

Comment

You're not keeping up.

As I said some are mine. Some are not.

I never said Addix created accounts from those years.

I said anyone could have created accounts in my name, then asked you if you truly thought Addix was the first butthurt e-stalker I've came across in all my years online.

I asked you that question for a reason; to get you to apply some logic and common sense here.

As I said, I was active on MA forums, and did have a few e-beefs and got my share of e-threats and e-challenges. But Addix didn't even get that part right about what happened, despite him finding out I have indeed been active on a few forums for a long time.

I will say this, I've got no idea where the sperm count or the dad paid for my cars stuff came from at all, as that's not true so I never would have said it.

Tell you what, how about you ask him how he got the idea I have a low sperm count or my dad bought one of my Mustangs (and my house). Those came out of left field, and aren't true, so I have no clue how he will back that up if you asked him too.

But go ahead and ask him. See what he's got to back those claims up.
                      It was probably Sunspace, huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X