No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Cohen almost surely went to Prague through Germany, which wouldn't require a passport stamp.

So if his passport isn't stamped but there is eyewitness and/or video testimony, is that sufficient?

https://www.nationalmemo.com/no-pass...ssians-prague/
    Ah the plot thickens. Thanks for linking that. I wasn't familiar with the passport/tourism dealings of Prague/Germany so had assumed that at least something in the passport would be required for his entry.

If there is video evidence of Cohen in Prague I'd accept that as proof he was there. Eyewitness and video testimonial isn't enough 'proof' for me but I certainly wouldn't discount it as irrelevant.

I thought this was a pretty black and white thing until I read the article you linked..... it's clearly a grey area.

We shall see how it develops.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
      Ah the plot thickens. Thanks for linking that. I wasn't familiar with the passport/tourism dealings of Prague/Germany so had assumed that at least something in the passport would be required for his entry.

If there is video evidence of Cohen in Prague I'd accept that as proof he was there. Eyewitness and video testimonial isn't enough 'proof' for me but I certainly wouldn't discount it as irrelevant.

I thought this was a pretty black and white thing until I read the article you linked..... it's clearly a grey area.

Cool. I only asked because Cohen used the very vigorous "check my passport" defense. When a lawyer offers information so willingly its best to check to see why, especially with an investigation like this that could result in federal prison time.

Like I tell my 11 yr old son-if they ask if you did something in school, the principal almost always knows you did it and are just checking to see if you will be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post

Dunn's a huge D superfan. Be aware of that.

While one side, mine, is presenting the evidence (or in this case the complete lack thereof), he's presenting a bunch of 'coulda' and nothing else.

You'll see which of us is proved right in due time.

Remember that well once you do.

Comment

• So Hannity is one of Michael Cohen’s 3 clients and failed to disclose this prior to interviewing him

Poor little Trumpburgers have been cucked again

Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.c2a93b6502f4

Trump puts the brakes on new Russian sanctions, reversing Haley’s announcement

President Trump on Monday put the brakes on a preliminary plan to impose additional economic sanctions on Russia, walking back a Sunday announcement by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley that the Kremlin had swiftly denounced as “international economic raiding.”

Preparations to punish Russia anew for its support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s government over the alleged chemical weapons attack in Syria caused consternation at the White House. Haley had said on CBS News’s “Face the Nation” that sanctions on Russian companies behind the equipment related to Assad’s alleged chemical weapons attack would be announced Monday by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-16-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Sean Hannity announced as Cohen's mystery 3rd client. WTF????

Cohen has tried to keep his name secret and the judge demanded the name of the 3rd client.

Comment

• Comment

• Other than y'all superfans thinking you've won something, y'all do realize this means all of nothing in terms of Trump and Russia, right??

Comment

• Hmmmm....Somebody is lying

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Hmmmm....Somebody is lying

Again, other than y'all superfans celebrating this like a sports championship, what the hell does it matter in the big picture?

Comment

Working...
                      X