Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

canelo/mayweather fans:If golovkin wins fair and square will you give him his respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Ggg will get as much credit as someone who is fighting a smaller fighter would.
    Canelo is small now? Lol. What weighclass should he be? He can’t make 154lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      Canelo is small now? Lol. What weighclass should he be? He can’t make 154lbs.
      yea, he definitely cant make 154 now hes off the clen lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
        yea, he definitely cant make 154 now hes off the clen lol
        Maybe he’s referring to canelo’s 155lb weight class since he considers him small at 160 and will give little credit if GGG wins lmao

Comment

ill give him as much credit as one can give for beating a jr mw who was whitewashed by featherfisted 147 out of his prime floyd

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            Maybe he’s referring to canelo’s 155lb weight class since he considers him small at 160 and will give little credit if GGG wins lmao
            Remind me what is Canelos middleweight record?

And I said middleweight not canelo weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Andre Ward would have humiliated GGG at 168
              You are a notoriously terrible fight picker. You make some of the worst picks I have ever seen. I only saw you pick right once compared to about 20 wrong picks. You are also a big time GGG hater and incredibly picked Vanes to KO GGG. Sorry, know it all, but Ward doesn't get a easy win over GGG without ever fighting him just because you think so. Your track record for picking winners of boxing matches is horrible and you are almost always wrong. Darnell Boone who lost a split d to Ward and was a sparring partner for GGG said GGG would beat Ward due to his much harder punching and much higher work rate.

Comment

why even put the fair and square? if he ko's canelo with low blows they better not say a word

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Remind me what is Canelos middleweight record?

And I said middleweight not canelo weight.
                  He is new to middle weight but he is not a small middle weight. Look at his damn fight night weights and walkaround weights. It’s only natural for an athlete’s body to grow as Canelo started young.
                  Canelo has grown
                  Small middleweights are the ones who can still make 154.
                  Canelo can’t period. There’s no weightclass for him now other than 160.

Even a simple eye test does the job. Does he look smaller than ggg??

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    You are a notoriously terrible fight picker. You make some of the worst picks I have ever seen. I only saw you pick right once compared to about 20 wrong picks. You are also a big time GGG hater and incredibly picked Vanes to KO GGG. Sorry, know it all, but Ward doesn't get a easy win over GGG without ever fighting him just because you think so. Your track record for picking winners of boxing matches is horrible and you are almost always wrong. Darnell Boone who lost a split d to Ward and was a sparring partner for GGG said GGG would beat Ward due to his much harder punching and much higher work rate.

It would look a bit like the GGG vs Jacobs fight only Ward would have humiliated him.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      It would look a bit like the GGG vs Jacobs fight only Ward would have humiliated him.
                      With low blows?

Comment

Working...
                      X