Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who wins? Canelo or GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Golovkin stops him. I see Golovkin applying pressure from the get go, short punches combinations, taking chances, getting out boxed early, but breaking Canelo down.

Comment

I've been a Golovkin fan for years. But I don't understand what makes some people say "this time he's going to beat Canelo decisively."

What exactly is Golovkin gonna do differently this time?? Get mad??? Be more intense?? Try harder???

Boxing is skills vs. skills.

Canelo is in his prime and improving, while Golovkin will be 36 1/2. When is the last time you saw a guy over age 35 look good when his style is to eat punches in order to land punches?

I envision only two scenarios:

1) A repeat of the first fight. Close, but who knows what the judges will say.

2) Canelo wins a clear (though competitive) decision. The punch stats tell the story, too: Golovkin got old.

People who think Golovkin is suddenly going to get way better at age 36 should be watching World Cup players pretending they got injured. Not boxing.

Comment

GGG is going to shut Canelo down once and for all. He knew he could go to the body in the first fight but lost the decision with the head hunting tactic. This time i thing he will go to the bidy much more and break canelo down through the middle rounds and get the KO in the tenth or eleventh. Canelo will gas out as hes known to do in the past and that is his achilles heal.

Comment

Working...
        X