Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's Promoter Says Wilder 'Probably' Next, Rejects HBO Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua's Promoter Says Wilder 'Probably' Next, Rejects HBO Talk

Eddie Hearn, head promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs), says a unification with WBC champion Deontay Wilder is "probably" going to be his boxer's next fight. Joshua will first have to overcome a very tough challenge when he faces WBO world champion Joseph Parker in a unification on March 31 at Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Glad to read this. Let's hope he's being honest.

Comment

Lol this might turn out bad

Comment

Hope they build it up a little bit more, think early 2019 is the best time for it, but if it's next, so be it

Comment

Hopefully that puts everything to bed...there are a lot of 'fans' on here that were hoping joshua would jump to hbo to avoid the wilder clash..

Then again, hearn is a proven liar, can we believe anything that comes out of his mouth? I'll believe this fight happens when it's singed.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
            Hopefully that puts everything to bed...there are a lot of 'fans' on here that were hoping joshua would jump to hbo to avoid the wilder clash..

Then again, hearn is a proven liar, can we believe anything that comes out of his mouth? I'll believe this fight happens when it's singed.
            Yeah the amount of people rooting for Joshua to "duck" Wilder is pathetic.

Comment

It isn't next. Too close to the football world cup, he will not play this card in the wrong timing

Comment

Great news, can't wait to see Wilder destroy Joshua in the press conferences while AJ makes that fake smirk and repeatedly say, "hey, Respect me as a man and a champion. Have respect for the sport. I'll knock you out, blah blah". Lol

Parker vs Ortiz should be the undercard fight

Comment

Here's the clip

full video

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
                    It isn't next. Too close to the football world cup, he will not play this card in the wrong timing
                    Wolrld Cup is usually over in July, right?

Shouldn’t be an interfere with a September/October fight. No?

Comment

Working...
                    X