Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were a boxer, what promoter and trainer would you like to be with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were a boxer, what promoter and trainer would you like to be with?

A good promoter and trainer can be the difference between becoming good, great or a legend. Who do you think could get you to the top and make the most money in the process?

Being from the U.K, I would like to be promoted by Hearn due to the exposure (even though I like Warren and McGuigan as well). Fighting on Sky Sports would be best for your career and Hearn can pack arena's and venues even at the lower levels.

For a trainer, I would like Abel Sanchez. I've seen so much behind the scenes and he comes across like someone who you would work hard for, a father figure in many ways. Hard work and dedication up at Big Bear and training alongside GGG, Gassiev etc can't think of better fight prep?

What would be your dream team, and why?

Óscar de la Hoya + Chepo Reynoso

Comment

Promoter: Eddie Hearn

Trainer: Abel Sanchez

Comment

I would like to be promoted by Hearn also.

I want Buboys fat ass in my corner.

Comment

I'd promote myself abd train with Anne Wolfe.

Comment

Roger Mayweather, then id hire a manager Al Haymon, those two are who should want to emulate. One has a fighter undefeated, Haymon made Floyd a huge amount of money, more than any promoter ever has made for ANY boxer AND 1-4 of top 5 PPV's!
            Roger and Al.

Comment

A
              Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
              A good promoter and trainer can be the difference between becoming good, great or a legend. Who do you think could get you to the top and make the most money in the process?

Being from the U.K, I would like to be promoted by Hearn due to the exposure (even though I like Warren and McGuigan as well). Fighting on Sky Sports would be best for your career and Hearn can pack arena's and venues even at the lower levels.

For a trainer, I would like Abel Sanchez. I've seen so much behind the scenes and he comes across like someone who you would work hard for, a father figure in many ways. Hard work and dedication up at Big Bear and training alongside GGG, Gassiev etc can't think of better fight prep?

What would be your dream team, and why?
              I wouldn't go with Hearn.

He's obviously the top dog and been enormously successful, but there's a slick car salesman aspect to the whole thing that I personally find distasteful. I wouldn't want to be part of the Eddie Hearn show, plus you would always be second to Joshua. I'd rather be the guy for a promoter, rather than a guy for the promoter.

I would hire a good legal firm and some accountants, and go with McGuigan. They've got a good t.v. deal , a decent amount of profile and a working relationship with both Matchroom and Warren.

As for trainers, I like Robert Garcia. He was a good fighter, has a record of improving guys , renowned gym, is not a media whore and he's still young and vibrant.

Comment

Promoter: Obviously Hearn ...IF you like money !

Trainer :James Ali Bashir . Thats a no brainer as well !

Hes EASILY the smartest guy in boxing with 17 years under Emmanual Steward , i would say hes smarter then Steward and if he had been Klitchkos head trainer i suspect Fury doesnt get that win!

Your going to see just how good of a trainer he is with the emergence of Vlad Sirenko !
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-16-2018, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Trainer Lomachenko's dad Promoter Golden boy

Comment

Hearn and Garcia

Comment

Working...
                    X