Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Khan, Crawford, Lomachenko All Potential Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Golovkin will go down to 151 to fight Manny as long as Manny is trained by Freddy Roach. That way Freddy and Abel Sanchez can babble nonsense to keep things stirred up before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      The same torch perennial loser Oscar De La Hoya passed to Manny.
      stop it with the passing of the torch crap. oscar didnt pass shiiet to manny! it was a cherry pick gone wrong! oscar didnt know he was gonna lose, nobody did! mofos acting like oscar is such a nice person that before he retired, he decided to say hey "im gonna let manny beat the crap out of me so i can pass the torch to a fighter who isnt even being promoted by me"..

Comment

So Lomachenko it is!

Comment

I can see Hearn trying to make Pacquiao vs Khan in a stadium over here whilst it still has a shred of value

Comment

Khan most likely. But if Loma willing to go to 140 that's the fight Pacman wants, I just don't think he will go to 140.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              stop it with the passing of the torch crap. oscar didnt pass shiiet to manny! it was a cherry pick gone wrong! oscar didnt know he was gonna lose, nobody did! mofos acting like oscar is such a nice person that before he retired, he decided to say hey "im gonna let manny beat the crap out of me so i can pass the torch to a fighter who isnt even being promoted by me"..

Pacquiao doesn't know he's gonna lose either. That's why he mentioned Crawford's name. The momentum is building for Pacquiao-Crawford. Bob knows he needs to deliver a Pacquiao fight to keep Crawford happy.

Comment

Pacquiao doesn't know he's gonna lose either. That's why he mentioned Crawford's name. The momentum is building for Pacquiao-Crawford. Bob knows he needs to deliver a Pacquiao fight to keep Crawford happy.
                I agree. It is the fight Bob always wanted to happen anyway. I understand what you mean by passing of the torch. Crawford is getting there in terms of mainstream (casual fan) recognition, but beating a big name would vault him there sooner. Give Pac a big payday PPV to ride off into the sunset with.

Comment

Crawford would make sense now that Pac is a "champ" again, but that would be a horribly one-sided fight. Loma apparently won't come up to a weight to make the fight feasible.

***** it, sign me up for Pac-Khan.

Comment

he asked for $20mil before so im sure that thought has enter his mind lol.. the whole passing of the torch is just something fan boys made up.

there is NO fighter past or present, that is gonna say "hey its coming to an end for me so before i leave im gonna let one of the young guys beat the crap out of me to pass the torch over"..

Comment

Pac vs khan oh fk no, brittle chin. Why waste time when we know what’s going to happen with glass jaw. Crawford or loma let’s see a real fight a real challenge.

Comment

Working...
                      X